SwissMiss is being induced! Updated - MINI IS HERE!!!!

Congratulations to all x

GREAT name :rofl:
Congratulations to them both, look forward to pics
X

SwissMiss went into hospital last night to be induced. She had her first pessary last night and is now playing the waiting game. I'll update as soon as I have any news.

Good luck Wendy, we're all dying to meet Mini!! :happydance:

:hug:

:happydance::dance::yipee: Mini is here!!!!!!! :yipee::dance::happydance:

Got a text from Wendy a small while ago -

"Heya hon! Proud to announce the arrival at 3.24pm of Lindsey Sandra Kissling, 3.380kg, 50cm long :) :) :) I'm so sorry I didn't update while in labour, cripes it HURTS!!! :) Did it without any form of pain relief...I'm insane :) Hugs to you and thanks to everyone on BnB!!!"

I'm so ridiculously happy for her and we finally know she had a pink bump!! :pink: :cloud9:

Huge congratulations to Wendy and Reto, can't wait for some pics and of course the long awaited birth story! :) By the say, 3.380kg is 7.45lbs :winkwink:

Massive :hug: winging their way to you hon! xxx

:wohoo::wohoo:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! And well done you on going au naturelle! :hugs::hugs: Looking forward to all the gory details! :hugs:

oh my lord congratulations to you and Reto on the birth of your beautiful daughter. Beautiful name hun. So so so happy for you - well done. xxxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! well done for no pain relief!!

Woohoo!!! Massive congrats :D
Wow - no pain relief. Ouchy!!!! but v impressive! :)

No pain relief, are you insane???!! :rofl:

Huge congratulations hun! Cant wait for stories and pictures!! :happydance:

Huge congrats on the birth of your daughter :hugs:

Brilliant news!! A little little swissmiss :cloud9:

Congratulations to you both cant wait to see piccies :hugs:

:cry::cry::cry: I'm so proud of you hun.....NO PAIN RELIEF???? You are crazier than I thought!! :rofl:

Can't wait to see pictures of your darling daughter, fab name by the way!! :hugs:
Hope you, Reto and Lindsey are all doing well. :hugs:

:hug:

huge congrats, can't wait to see pics:cloud9:

Aww huge hugs and congrats her way! All without pain relief to! Good job to her I doubt I will be able to.

Congrats! Can't wait to hear the birth story and see pics of your lil girl

Wendy and Reto,

Heartfelt congratulations to you both and welcome to the world Lindsey Sandra :flower:

Sooooooooooo happy for you all. :hug:

Huge Congrats honey! You have done wonderfully to get through without pain relief. Welcome to the world little Lindsey Sandra xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->