Swollen feet all the time!Also constant wet feeling!

P

Pudding-x123

Can anybody recommend how to keep them less swollen? It's getting rediculous!

They are always swollen! infact they are as I speak!

I have put my feet up, and when they went down,I went to the loo, by the time I got back they were swollen again! REALLY swollen!!

xxx:cry:

Update: I am also constantly wet down there.....Like My pants are soaking!I have to change them throughout the day!

I think that might be (Sorry TMI) Just sweat haha

Have you spoken to your midwife/GP about this hun? may be a good idea if they are swelling up that fast x

putting my feet up seems to be the only thing that works x

mine are the same hun... i cant fit in my shoes anymore... i actually went out in my slippers the other day! :rofl:

My midwife says its ok as long as your blood pressure is ok. Def worth mentioning at your next appointment though hun.

I might give her a ring tomorrow if they are still the same!

The wet feeling has got that bad that me and OH went shopping the other weekend and I was wearing cream/pale yellow coloured combat trousers and I was that wet that I had a big wet patch on my trousers. I was so embarrased that I made him take me home :(

No advice hun but wanted to say you not alone :)
I am the same!
I feel constantly yukky and having two baths a day just to feel ok.
My cankles are awful! LOL
MW said all normal x

I am the same!
MW said all normal x

I feel really unsexy as well as when OH wants sex, I always check and I'm so wet that I have to go and have a wash first!!

He is then not in the mood by the time I have finished washing. Also my pants are always a yukky pale yellow/cream colour so when I take them off, he always says "Eurgh!!"

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Im sorry Im not sure on the sweating side BUT please please please go and get your bp checked when you can. my feet suddenly ballooned and a week later I had pre eclampsia and was being induced. please dont worry but make sure your monitored appropriatley!! some swelling is normal though :hugs: xxx

I am the same!
MW said all normal x

I have cankles....:cry:

Argh....I don't like being pregnant:hissy:

Im sorry Im not sure on the sweating side BUT please please please go and get your bp checked when you can. my feet suddenly ballooned and a week later I had pre eclampsia and was being induced. please dont worry but make sure your monitored appropriatley!! some swelling is normal though :hugs: xxx

Last week I had my BP checked and they said it was normal.....

Being pregnant is so scary!!

I'm only 29weeks aswell! :cry:

Last week I had my BP checked and they said it was normal.....

Being pregnant is so scary!!

I'm only 29weeks aswell! :cry:

You are right - being pregnant is the most scariest thing ever - I question every ache/swell/feeling/pad!

Can anybody recommend how to keep them less swollen? It's getting rediculous!

They are always swollen! infact they are as I speak!

I have put my feet up, and when they went down,I went to the loo, by the time I got back they were swollen again! REALLY swollen!!

xxx:cry:

Update: I am also constantly wet down there.....Like My pants are soaking!I have to change them throughout the day!

I think that might be (Sorry TMI) Just sweat haha

I've had the same thing, pretty sure it's just sweat! I'm going to the doctor on Monday so I can ask just to make sure for us :)

I just put my feet up, but I don't have HORRIBLE swelling. My feet used to be boney on the top, but now they aren't. Not sure how bad yours are, if they seem BAD, call your doc ;)

Yep I have both too. The swollen feet is OK as long as your blood pressure is OK. I think as long as it is only in feet and ankles but if it is in your hands and face aswell get it checked out. Maybe get it checked anyway.

Wetness down below - I mentioned this to my midwife as I had protein in my urine the last time and she said as long as discharge not green or smelly then fine. Again mention it to midwife anyway so they can note it on your records. Could it be slight leakage, because that is what I am wondering?

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"