Swollen Feet - Let's See them! :>

Ravelyn

Reaction score
We have proudly displayed our stretch marks, bumps and belly buttons. Now let's display our swollen feet.

My feet have been exceptionally swollen for the last couple of days. Been drinkning lots of water, elevating them at all times, to no avail.

First picture is of my feet/ankles on my wedding day - was 1 week pregnant.
You can see just how slim my feet/ankles were.
CandS140.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

I opened the first pic from your wedding first - not having read the text - was wondering what your feet used to be like if you called them swollen!!! :rofl:

I am only 28 weeks and think I outdo you on th swelling... :blush: Will try and get a pic posted in the next couple of days as well....

xx

My ''wedding'' feet and ankles

https://i40.tinypic.com/2v119b4.jpg

My really bad ''preggy'' swelling

Toes like little thick sausages! and my ankles were almost impossible to bend with the fluid round them. ANd you can see the shine on them from where the skin is so tight.
Luckily this was a one off and they arent like this at the mo!
https://i39.tinypic.com/11acnis.jpg

oh goodness! you poor girls!!! not any swelling here yet... I don't hold out much hope though.... especially as it's getting warmer too!
xoxox

Funny, I took piccies of my swollen ankles just about half an hour ago lol. Here you go (Urgh they're really horrible btw. Like the elephant man or something :rofl:):

Sorry girls I havent took a pic I cant be bothered to get out of the chair! this thread made me chuckle, mine have been like this the last week the joys of pregnancy! I cant get into most of my shoes either even my slippers hurt lol xxx

lol I only have one pair of really old shoes that fit me. They're just about falling apart, and have now started to get tight :(

at least I can take comfort in the fact I don't have long left to go!! :lol:

I can't be bothered to move to get the camera upstairs but my feet are like that too.
I don't think there is any part of me that isn't swollen.

I went to the store today and bought a pair of sandles an extra size larger than I usually take... called tender tooties...
THEY are SOOOOOOOOOOO freaking comfortable. I had to put my slippers away cause they were cutting off my circulation.
Best part, they were on sale and they are adjustable :>

I thought mine were bad but looking at some of you girls, i think im getting off lightly so far.

I am hobbling round in crocs at the mo, so comfy and let my feet breath!!!

Will put some pics up in mo

Oh my gosh you poor hunnies! I have moaned about my swollen feet but not had anything like you girls :hugs:

aww poor ladies!

I no longer get swelling in my feet. well not as bad as when i was still working! Can't even notice it now.

Can't get my wedding rings on though!

Still not long to go though!!!

my feet were like that since i was 20 weeks pregnant, ppl used to say stuff about them, i felt silly. i couldnt walk properly and only had 1 pair of sandals that fit. now i have had jacob 4 weeks and they are still as bad! had to have blood tests to see if any reason why they are not going down!

you girls have my complete sympathy :hugs:

Well heres mine, you can even see where my trackie bottoms have been diggin in round me ankle.
They dont look as bad as some of yours, but i usually have quite 'boney' feet

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/classyburduk/Photo0353.jpg

Also had to take my engagement ring off coz it was hurting and digging in, skin feels hot and tight alot of the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->