• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

swollen feet ouch

kaths101

Reaction score
Got home from work from a 12 hour shift and my feet are HUGE and very sore (one foot is actually numb)..

Can I do anything to help it? apart from putting your feet up?

Anyone else really swollen? I know its a common symptom but im shocked how swollen my feet are - cant even see my ankles!

My feet r so swollen hunnie i cant see where my ankles start lol xx

awww i know exactly how u feel people r shocked when they see my elephant feet and cankles!!! make sure u out ur feet UP as high as possible-lay down with 3/4 cushions under your feet and give it a few hours :)
p.s poor u having to work a 12 hour shift!!!!! xxx

i had this problem to! went away after i started MAT. leave lol
I just stayed off of them for a couple hours and at night if they were still bad I would put ice pack on them!

I've been having luck with compression socks https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compression_stockings (helps with swelling and varicose veins - I got both) and not eating salty foods. Not very sexy, kind of warm but it helps eliminate the swelling. If I eat salty foods and not wear my socks, it's terrible.

sometimes it doesn't seem like it at first but putting your feet up really does help the swelling. I don't really know if this is good for the swelling, but I sometimes put my feet in a tub of cold water..(not freezing) and that makes them feel a lot better! Good luck hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"