Swollen feet

Quackquack99

Reaction score
I have really swollen feet and its so uncomfortable at the moment. Is there anything I can do to ease the feeling? The heat doesn't help either, its only made its appearance whilst the temperature has risen

I don't have an answer, but wanted to say I am the same... It's the soles of my feet, and it is so sore to walk. My ankles are fine, but the soles of my feet, my toes, the palms of my hands and my fingers are all hugely swollen. And, it is worse at night - especially in bed.

Mine get swollen but I just put them up and drink plenty of water, this seems to help... Also, staying out of the heat is good, they swell more in hot weather.

Same here! I've used a damp cloth to keep them cool, but all I've got is a warm feeling like I've exercised. It feels odd to even clench my fist, I've had to take my rings off just incase they get stuck

hiya - i feel your pain :( yep the only thing that works for me is to elevate them really high ! today i physically couldnt even fit a pair of size 6 flip flops on my feet and usually mine are a size 4 !! i look like i have elephant legs/feet good luck xxx

ugh this is me. i started swelling last week.... i hate cankles!! elevating helps a little, but drinking a LOT and decreasing your sodium to almost nothing is what helps me the most. ~sigh~ and i DO love my salt :(

I had that with my first pregnancy. I found it helped to have my feet elevated, slightly higher than hip level. Also, on a night time sleep with a pillow or two under your feet, the fluid should drain away a bit over night.

It's an awful feeling. I could only wear slippers for the last month of pregnancy with my first. This time around my feet are ok, but it's my fingers that swell so i've got to take my rings off at night and the skin often feels tight.

also, for swollen feet, put some moisturiser in the fridge and pop some of that on your feet - it's lovely and cooling :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->