Swollen fingers at 6 DPO?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Ok so between 3-6 DPO my ring has been severely bothering me!!! It's cutting through my skin cause my fingers are puffy and swollen!!

Has anybody had this and was pregnant? I know it seems crazy! :wacko:

I'm experiencing the same thing. I had to take my ring off and now I have a big red mark around my finger.!

Hmm probably bout 14 days, but what doesn't make since is about a week or less after ovulation, I had slight light bleeding for about 2-3 days. But my pregnancy test came Up negative three days ago so idk what's going on.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 4
Ouch! Maybe it's gonna be a positive this cycle for us!

I've been reading all over the Internet for this and really can't find anything promising.. :nope:

Looks better than it did! Hopefully this is our cycle! Ill do some research also. My friends fingers got so swollen with her pregnancy, she had to have her ring cut off.

Not much input on this, I mean I know further along in pregnancies woman get swollen feet/hands. Just my opinion , but I think it's a good sign. I don't think it's a coincidence that both of you ladies got it. FX, good luck ladies.

Thanks! Yeah I read that some get it in the first trimester and then later on in pregnancy.. Just weird! I couldn't even get my ring off and my finger was itchy!

It's probably due to the change in heat - with it being cold outside and having heating on in the house, makes your fingers swell, mine deffo does anyway and changes throughout the day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"