Swollen/Painful Fingers and Sickness

Natalie&Karl

Reaction score
I've started feeling really horrible, almost as though i'm in my first trimester again! I'm feeling sick again and have vomitted twice in the past three days...!

Every morning i wake up unable to clench my fists because my fingers ache so much and feel as though the circulation has been cut off all night!

And i also have no energy as i cant sleep at night due to restless legs and "violent" baby movements!

Anyone else have these problems? Are they normal towards the end of pregnancy?

TIA.

:hugs: Sorry I have no advice for you....But I hope you feel better soon. Not long now...:hugs:

Natalie the stiff fingers etc sound like carpel tunnel syndrome. I had this with madam, it feels like you have a form of arthritis. Mention it to the MW.

Not long now hun xxx

I get the hand thing too. It was so bad with Misty that when I went to wash my hair my hands would fall asleep. Cut down on the salt and you wouldn't believe the difference it makes. Also I know it feel like your hands and wrists hurt but rub down your arm and it will increase the flow up.

i agree with kx it does sound like carpel tunnel, tho i doubt they will be able to do much as you are 39 weeks, hope u feel better soon! :hugs:

My fingers have swollen so bad i can't get my rings off :(

My feet gone bad too so i feel for ya

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back