Symptom buddies & chat? Cramping like crazy for days

doggylover

Mum of 4
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Info is that I *think* I am 11dpo, but very irregular cycles, and opks haven't been definitive enough for me to say for sure. I did an hpt today which was, for all intents and purposes, negative, despite my line eye!

But anyway, last 4 days I have been having loads of cramps. I do get cramps when AF is here, the first day, sometimes the second, but not for days in advance. There is no bleeding or spotting, just cramps and lots of them!

Anyone else have these, or has anyone else had them and ended up getting a BFP?

Anyone else want to chat symptoms?

super irregular here as well. positive opk on cd50, currently 4dpo

only symptom: feeling frumpy and wanting to be cozied up in the house

I am 7dpo and have had mild cramps since 2dpo. I had some spotting today that I hope is IB and not AF coming early. I have been symptom obsessing.

FX for you all!

FivexFive, at 7dpo it would be early for af to start, so fingers crossed for IB!

Pinkee, glad to see someone else with long and irregular cycles too. It's such a pain isn't it? I feel kind of frumpy too - like heavy in my abdomen, if that makes sense?

FivexFive, at 7dpo it would be early for af to start, so fingers crossed for IB!

Pinkee, glad to see someone else with long and irregular cycles too. It's such a pain isn't it? I feel kind of frumpy too - like heavy in my abdomen, if that makes sense?

yes!

perfect description. 7dpo today for me. ugh this is taking forever

I was 11dpo on Monday as well. I've been very tender in my lower abdomen since about 3dpo. On Saturday (9dpo) I had very mild cramps and a heavy feeling super low on the right side.Had super bad cramps that lasted about 15-20 minutes early Saturday evening. I had to lean over the kitchen counter and just wait for them to pass. Been having mild cramping, usually in the evenings since then.

How is everyone doing?

I did two HPT and both negative, so I don't think I ovulated when I thought I did. So I haven't a clue what's happening now, just waiting for af to show up at some point to start again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->