symptom check .........

glenoakgirl

Reaction score
A wonderful girl set up a thread the other day about anyone not like being pregnant. I don't necessary not liek being pregnant but it def isn't agreeing with me. I thought it was a great idea to be able to speak to other women who are having a hard time.

I thought this thread could list symptoms in the second tri that you are having a hard time with and maybe we could share what we do to relieve those nasty symptoms, if we do have something to relive the symptoms that is:)

heres mine........

stuffy nose
I find that in the shower opens me up, so I boil water place in a bowl put a towel over my head and let the heat/steam do its magic. It really helps.

acne

hip/leg pain
nothing relieves this for me...anyone know anything?

restless leg
this is driving me insane

itchy skin/especially at night when I try to sleep

headaches
tylenol (small doses) not all the time

backache
heating pad is def the thing to do here. Get loads of relief.

constipation
prune juice and ob/gyn told me to take Colace. It helps but it takes for me anyway a couple of days to work.

still queasy......

not a good appetite

I think thats it for me...maybe I will think of others:) Anyone else?

Itchy rash all over my little bump!!!

Its driving me insane :( Im rubbing palmers tummy butter into it which seems to help and taking an antihistimine....I could scratch it all day sometimes :-(

I don't have a rash but I do have itchy skin and it too drives me NUTS:)

I keep catching bugs and feel tired alot with loads of aches and pains, constipation, generally uncomfortable but I do still love it even though I am not enjoying those downsides.

x

I hit a brick wall during the day and at 9pm I am toast. I feel that even though I sleep 9 hours a night, I just don't feel rested.....u?

All of the above, except the acne yet! I had it last time though, so just waiting for it to turn up.

Like some others have said, I am absolutely knackered every second of every day, and nothing I do or eat will change it ;o(

Definitely not liking the low immune system - don't think I've caught this much is a long while. Most other things I can cope with though, especially now I have pretty much stopped feeling sick!

Itchy skin, the legs are the worst :mad:

spotty skin that cant decide whether to be dry or greasy

constant cold sore of doom (started in left nostril and has been swapping to right and lips etc etc)

aches and pains, mostly in my joints and back as well as sharp ligament pains from growing bump BAH!!

still worth it though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"