Symptom Question?

jenny9276

Mother of 3 TTC #4
Reaction score
I'm approximately 13dpo, 15dpt. I'm on progesterone and estradiol (2mg). Been testing bfn for 2 days (tested out trigger at 11dpo).

I don't ever get EWCM, I have a thyroid condition that caused high FSH. I'm seeing an RE, and this was my first medicated cycle. I triggered on 11/29, EWCM on 11/30, O pains on 12/1. Timed intercourse 11/28, 11/29, and 11/30. Exhausted by O day and skipped it.

Fast forward to 12/10 - last faintly positive hpt from trigger. BFNs all weekend, and this morning. Then, after this morning's BFN, I had AF like cramps (which I never get anymore - not even when I do have a period). I had a (sorry TMI) bm and while wiping had a bunch of EWCM.

I've read that around implantation you get a second surge of estrogen. I know it's not from the supplements because if it was, I imagine I would have seen it before today, as I've been on estradiol & progesterone for 12 days.

Is it possible that implantation happened between yesterday and today, and the EWCM is from that? I feel slightly nauseous today. I'm worried that this was implantation - my beta is scheduled for tomorrow morning, and if I implanted yesterday, what are the odds I'd have hcg in my blood?

If you did implant only yesterday there probably wont be much HCG to detec in your blood. Do you know if you implant late normally? Or how long is your cycle, cause by 13 DPO most women are about to get their AF or they get a positive in a day or so,

I have LONG cycles. I ovulated around cd65. Ovulation was confirmed by ultrasound on 12/2.

I know implantation can happen from 6-12dpo, but how common is 12dpo?

This is driving me crazy lol

Oh and I don't know if I normally implant late - this is the first time I've "tried" to conceive. My other children were "oh - my period is late" bfps. So no idea - all I know is for 4-5 days before my bfps with them I was SO sure AF was coming due to cramps that I was preemptively using pads!

Sorry - just to add, I won't get AF until I stop the progesterone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->