Symptom question

Js32313

Reaction score
Hi. I just recently got my BFP. I got it Tuesday night. I tested agian Weds morning just to confirm and it was better with FMU. I am not completely sure but I think today would be about 17 DPO. I'm extremely happy but also super nervous about a CP or M/C. I keep get this feeling that I'm bleeding there and then run to the bathroom and nothing is there or a little CF. Did anyone else feel like this? Is it all in my head?

Yes, I get that feeling occasionally too. I'm not sure if it will go away as I still get it at 8 weeks. I think its my fear of seeing blood or something bad happening that makes me freak out about it. I believe its all normal, unless there is actually blood.

I get it all the time too. Mine is sometimes cm but sometimes nothing at all. Think I'm just a little panicky. Congrats on your bfp!!

Congratulations!

I get this fears too, since I had an mc years ago. Reading stats actually keeps me sane, the risk of miscarrying is not as high as it seems to a newly pregnant woman. Everything is going to be OK, don't stress about it!

Thanks. I'm just so nervous so it's hard to just relax. Not really sure what should be happening. What's normal and what's not. Looking stuff up on Internet can sometimes be scary too. It's helps to know other people have had same feeling.

Just to add, I'm only a few days further along than you, and I also have this feeling occasionally! I get that heavy, achy feeling I get during AF and have a moment of worry. So far, so good though!

Congrats! Let me assure you that it is both normal and in your head. Relax. Enjoy it day by day. :)

Congrats! I had a huge increase in cm this whole pregnancy. Sometimes it's watery and sometimes it's creamy. Completly normal. I would run to the bathroom to check all the time too, but there was never any blood. I've actually used liners a lot the last 6 months. Try to relax!

I am 11 weeks. Only till say last couple weeks did I have the constant feeling like bleeding , and bathroom check. All day every day. Huge paranoia inducer. Just recently it has gotten better and not near as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->