symptom question

mommax3

Reaction score
Hey ladies im 12 dpo and Af is due tomorrow I o on the 14th (i think) i have been experiencing cramping and super sore bbs for a few days now and as the day progresses it gets worse and ate night im even having some mild nausa but the thing is is when I wake up in the am im not felling sick and my cramps are not as bad as when i went to bed and even my bbs are not as sore?!?! Then again as the day goes on all the symptoms get worse by 4 or 5 in the evening im convinced im preggo again what the heck!?? Anyone experince this ?

Figured I'd come over from the other thread, since Im having the same stuff, and also not sure what the heck is up with it, lol.

I have been having the majority of my symptoms at night and not during the day. Usually I won't notice much of anything during the day except CM, tired, and occasional headache. Then at night food cravings kick in, cramps/aches come, I get nausea waves, etc. I have no clue why it hits at night and not during the day? I've been wondering the same thing!! :shrug:

Hi Momma :) as you know we have the same symptoms, CD, and DPO! (ish) so we'll see what happens!

Update any changes

Either yesterday or day before yesterday I ordered a few tests off of early-pregnancy-tests and Im thinking that when they come in, I should be able to test by then...or well, probably will try one anyways, lol.

wow! I guess were not the only 2 with crazy night symptoms :) I have tested every day since 6 dpo which is probably a bad I idea alot of let down but Im a poasa!!! hopefully by the end of the day we have some answers

ahhhhh lol everytime i accept AF is coming y'all make me question it LOL

petzy sorry I dont mean to make you crazy believe me I think im crazy enough for us all lol :) your lucky wait until you been at this a little while this is my 4 cycle and im going nuts my sister has been trying for 2 years she completly off her rocker!!!! I really really hope this is it for you so you dont have to stress about anything :)

LOL i hear ya.... this isnt even Cycle #1 for me LOL so i am really out of the loop!!!!

maybe i am just a crazy symptom spotter.... perhaps i shall test at lunch today LOL

LOL i hear ya.... this isnt even Cycle #1 for me LOL so i am really out of the loop!!!!

maybe i am just a crazy symptom spotter.... perhaps i shall test at lunch today LOL

FX you get your :bfp:

Even though it should only take a couple days for the tests I ordered to come in, Im liable to drive myself totally crazy before then though, haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->