Symptom spot with me!

MummyKP

Reaction score
What's everyone's symptoms so far? I'm not sure how many DPO I am, we don't track and I'm not sure we can class this month as an official month of TTC as hubby agreed to preventing it on CD15, so we only have the past week to go from. I'm now CD23 and over the past few days I've had some uncomfortable cramping. I've been super hungry too, today I felt weak and faint from being that hungry. I've been pretty tired and my boobs have felt quite sore/full. Think I will test next weekend, although as I said, not expecting anything this month but so hard to not think about it!

Hi MummyKP ,
How are you getting on ?
I'm 8/9dpo and strangle enough have had symptoms since ovulation!
Right after ovulation I started to feel like I'm coming down with a flu , 5/6dpo I think I felt Implatation , felt for about 2 mins like somebody was poking with a pen on my left inside , and had a little brown spotting , I have been feeling nauseous ever since ! Also cramping a lot , my nipples are sore , like burning sensation . Took a test this morning bfn , surely it would come up positive since I'm having so many symptoms ? I already have a DS who is 4 and had 2 miscarriages but never felt symptoms so early !
When are you planning to test ??

Hi MummyKP and Standa!
I'm currently 5-6 DPO. I've had fatigue, dizziness, heart burn, lower back aches, and slight cramping. This past weekend, I definitely felt like I was coming down with something. I didn't feel good at all, and I felt like I was overheating constantly. I'm not sure if that is something or not. I could be reading into everything.

I'm planning on testing next Monday. I'm trying not to over think it (though it's definitely hard not to, and I'm not doing a good job with it). I don't want to be disappointed next week.

Standa, when are you planning on testing again?

Hi Laurenlam ,

Your symptoms sounds promising ! Just like mine ! I swear I'm pregnant ! I have all the symptoms I had with all my pregnancies , only weeks or 2 early ! I'm 8/9dpo today and coz of all the symptoms I have tested this morning bfn :( will try again tomorrow with fmu. Waw good luck with your waiting !:) I bought lots of cheap tests from eBay so will test every morning !:)

Hi Standa & Laurenlam,

Great to hear from you, both of you have some promising symptoms. Maybe it's too early to pick up a BFP yet Standa? What test did you use? They're such good symptoms that it sounds like you could be, when will you next test?

Great symptoms Laurenlam, is this your first baby?

Have you both been TTC for long?

I had a stabbing/shooting pain yesterday and think I was roughly 7dpo but as I said I don't know that for certain. Currently on CD25, I'm hoping to test on Saturday. Symptoms are still the same - mega hungry, and I'm craving so much crap/chocolate it's disgusting, and tired too. Cramping has eased since the shooting/stabbing pain yesterday, but maybe that's because I've been in work and not noticed it.

Keep me posted with your tests, fx for us all!!

Oh & one other thing Ive noticed, I have zero patience!! I work with Young children and during my first pregnancy I got so impatient and snappy at them it was awful. Well I've been like that again and today, poor little things!! That's based on my previous pregnancy I guess so not a normal symptoms haha.

Yes, I've been hungry too! And craving junk, but then I'm worried, is it PMS?

This would be my first baby and it is our first month TTC. I know the likelihood of it happening on the first month is slimmer than I first thought, but I'm hoping!

PMS and pregnancy symptoms can be so similar, it's frustrating!!

Fingers crossed for you!! We were lucky to conceive in the first month of NTNP with our DD so you never know. Are you feeling impatient about testing? I am, I'm wishing the week by!!

Yes definitely! My plan is to test Monday. We are going out of town Friday evening until Sunday afternoon. So I'm just trying to get through Friday. After that I think it'll go by fast or at least I'll have something to keep my mind completely focused on this lol. What are you doing to get the time to go by and keep your mind off thinking about it?

I'm sure the weekend will fly by as you're away, it'll be a good distraction. Keep us posted on any new symptoms you get.
Just work for me....I don't have work tomorrow but then back in on Thursday & Friday so that should fly by. I'm so tempted to test on Friday but know I should wait until FMU on Saturday.....we'll see!!

I'm so excited I found you guys !:)) we have been ttc no2 for about 1 year , I had 2 mc , 09/16 and last one in Feb . I was very hungry right after ov , right now I'm not eating much coz of the nausea ... I crave lost of fruit and salty things though ...
I know it's early MymmyKP, btw I'm on CD24 , my cycle is 29/30 days , but coz of all the symptoms I thought the test would pick up something ...I used FRER 10ml/hcgh, got disappointed when bfn . But will try again tomorrow morning with fmu . I can't believe you are going to wait till Saturday to test !!:)) well done you ! :)

Hi! I'm brand new here. This is my first time trying to conceive. I had a positive opk on July 1st and now I should be 9 or 10 dpo. I am extremely tired, been feeling hot since 6dpo and my temp is staying around 99.4 - 99.9 the last few days. I haven't checked it before then. I had a burning dull ache in my lower back from Sunday until yesterday and also have a sore throat off and on, almost like I have a cold coming on but it never quite turns into anything. I've been nauseated only after I eat and vomited up my dinner the last 3 nights and my breasts look larger and are tender but not any more tender than they usually are around af time. My cm just started to increase a bit today. Got BFN today on first response early detection test. I should be due for af either the 15th or 16th. These 2 weeks have been the longest 2 weeks of my entire life. FX for everyone here!!

Danni, it sounds like you have very promising signs!! Definitely test again later this week ��

I've felt incredibly bloated tonight. I've been wearing a sports bra all week (well all the time) because I'm a teacher and don't work in the summer so I can lol. Tonight I had to take it off because it felt so tight and restricting.

Additionally, I've been super irritable tonight and sensitive with everything my husband has said or done. And then I started crying at dinner because my cat looked so sad. So good signs? Or I'm just a crazy cat lady who loves my cats way too much (which is also a very good possibility lol.)

Hello, I'm brand new here as well. This is the first month we have stopped all preventing. And have had many days that we could have made it possible. I am anywhere from 6-9 dpo and have been having some awful dizzy spells which I have never had before. The worse was today, I was actually sitting down at the time and the room started spinning and I got wobbly. I am bloated and have cramping like af is coming but have never had af symptoms a week and a half before she arrives. I had loss of appetite and constipation for 4 days strait, but that has resided thank goodness. I have this constant feeling in my abdomen that I'm sucking in, or have been working out my abs but I haven't been at all :/

Lol laurenlam, it's funny because I got mad at my husband last night for just trying to talk to me and give me a kiss goodnight while I was trying to sleep and then today I cried at some video about a dog on fb. Now cats, I can understand crying over. I'm a crazy cat lady too 😂

Standa did you test again this morning?

Hi Danni & JGIRL. You both sound like you have promising symptoms too. Did you test again today Danni? When will you test JGIRL?

I too lost my cool with my DH last night 🙈 Trying not to think about it too much as we started mid cycle so not classing this month as trying, but it does crazy things to us women!!

Laurenlam I'm a teacher too but we don't finish for summer for another 10 days so I need to push through!!

Hi mummykp,

Yes I did , bfn again :(
My symptoms are disappearing too ! My nipples are only tiny bit sore this morning , and have no nausea so far .
I'm still hoping it's too early ....
How are you feeling this morning ?

Just an update , my cramps are back , they are not like af cramp , they feel like stretching , my nausea is back too !! I'm feel like I'm back on track :))

Yay, Standa!! Sending baby dust your way!

I keep thinking that I'll see a BFP next Monday but then I'm worried that I'm over thinking things and really it's just all pms. Frustrating. But I've never been this dizzy before. Whenever I get up from laying down I have to stay for a second so my vision clears. This started happening this past weekend.

MummyKP- I can't imagine still having 10 days left! When do you go back to school after vacation?

Is anyone else having no CM? Like I keep feeling like it's coming if that makes sense, but my underwear and toilet paper is almost completely dry (sorry if TMI). It's making me worried that it'll definitely be a BFN since so many people talk about having really creamy cm before they see a bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->