Symptom spot with me!

I think I got a better picture maybe. Maybe not though. It's frustrating because it looks darker and my husband actually said he could see it lol. I'll share a darker picture when I get one next week. Hopefully I'll get one next week!

Attachments

• IMG_8397.jpg
    IMG_8397.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 19
I see it!!! Quite clear too!! How exciting!!!! xxx

I see it!!! Quite clear too!! How exciting!!!! xxx

Laurenlam I definitely see that!! Congrats on your BFP!!

I see it Laurenlam! Congrats!! Did you use fmu? Or during the day? Symptoms? You got me wanting to test now :D

I see it Laurenlam! Congrats!! Did you use fmu? Or during the day? Symptoms? You got me wanting to test now :D

I did use fmu. I woke my husband up saying I was going to take it lol. I didn't feel like I had a lot of symptoms. I have had fatigue, mild cramping, and a lot of dizziness. This morning I was a little nauseous but this was the first time. Also I felt overheated a lot. Otherwise no cm, no breast tenderness, no vomiting, etc. I was totally unsure but the dizziness gave me hope because I've never had that, if that makes sense.

Was this your first month trying Laurenlam? So happy for you!!! Are you going to do another one tomorrow??

Here's another pic from ovulation test! The bottom is me is just now. Even stronger tonight! Just don't get it as it did this last weekend so thought i ovulated then?? Looks like I'm probably back at the start of our 2 week wait :-(

Attachments

• IMG_2708.jpg
    IMG_2708.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 5
Was this your first month trying Laurenlam? So happy for you!!! Are you going to do another one tomorrow??

Here's another pic from ovulation test! The bottom is me is just now. Even stronger tonight! Just don't get it as it did this last weekend so thought i ovulated then?? Looks like I'm probably back at the start of our 2 week wait :-(

It is our first month trying. I'm actually at my inlaws this weekend, so I won't be testing again until Monday at the earliest.

I poas this morning. I think there is the faintest line ever on it, but not 100% sure. I accidentally bought now dye tests instead of red dye. Gonna buy some today and try again :)

I poas this morning. I think there is the faintest line ever on it, but not 100% sure. I accidentally bought now dye tests instead of red dye. Gonna buy some today and try again :)

Definitely keep us updated!!! FX'd for you!!

Thanks Lauren lamb! Fx for you too!! Going to take a red dye test tomorrow morning :)

Thanks Lauren lamb! Fx for you too!! Going to take a red dye test tomorrow morning :)

How'd it go???? I took another test this morning, and it's definitely a BFP!!! I'm not due to miss AF until Thursday, so my plan is to take my last test Friday and then call my ob/gyn the same day to schedule my first appointment!!

Hello girls! Thought I'd update! Feeling. a little confused as to when period is due as thought I'd ovulated over a week ago but then my sticks said I did this weekend too (apperantly some times an egg tries to release but doesn't so tries a few days later) so if that's true I'm now only 3DP0! Feeling weird today like lots of period cramps!! In general just feel a bit frustrated! But we did the deed lots so just wait and see I guess! Just unsure if late ovulation extends period cycle!!

Hope your all well! xx

Well I figured out that I probably o'd 2 days later then I though. "That's what I get for not temping" which would make me more like 9 dpo, which also means I was testing at 7dpo:dohh: Although I am still unsure about if I could be or not, I don't "feel" pregnant (If that's a thing). I will know for sure cause af is supposed to be here in 5 days.

How'd it go???? I took another test this morning, and it's definitely a BFP!!! I'm not due to miss AF until Thursday, so my plan is to take my last test Friday and then call my ob/gyn the same day to schedule my first appointment!!

Congratulations!!!!

DId you take your red dye test? I can't get my head around temping lol!! It seems that pregnancy has the same symptoms as periods haha! So when I'm feeling cramping it's probably because of my period coming! I have a "bad kidney" as I call it haha! It doesn't work as well as it should so I always experience pain and twinges with that so I'm trying to work out the difference haha!! Xx

DId you take your red dye test? I can't get my head around temping lol!! It seems that pregnancy has the same symptoms as periods haha! So when I'm feeling cramping it's probably because of my period coming! I have a "bad kidney" as I call it haha! It doesn't work as well as it should so I always experience pain and twinges with that so I'm trying to work out the difference haha!! Xx

Hey Angie! I have not taken a red dye test, I thought it might be too early anyways. I did buy some though! I am experiencing cramping and have been for the last week and a half, but I don't want to read too much into it :( it's bad enough that my husband says "it's the baby" every time I cramp haha. Ughh I wish I could just know for sure!

Hey Angie! I have not taken a red dye test, I thought it might be too early anyways. I did buy some though! I am experiencing cramping and have been for the last week and a half, but I don't want to read too much into it :( it's bad enough that my husband says "it's the baby" every time I cramp haha. Ughh I wish I could just know for sure!

How many DPO are you? You might be able to test positive!

How many DPO are you? You might be able to test positive!

I would be 9dpo today if I'm thinking correctly. I had forgotten that my cycle has been 2 days behind for the past 3 months when I first calculated my dpo date. Maybe I will test tomorrow morning with a 88 cent Wal-Mart test. Not sure if those are accurate or not though :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->