• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Symptom spotters -- 3 DPO or more

yaya

TTC first baby miracle
Reaction score
Hi girls

Just wondered if there is anyone else 3 DPO or more who wants to join in some symptom spotting in the 2ww with me?

I am 4 DPO today so early days yet. No symptoms really yet other than having an emotional meltdown last night in which I was crying and pretty irrational! Not really like me so early in the 2ww.

Anyone else wanna share?

:hug:

Yaya xxx

Hi girls

Just wondered if there is anyone else 3 DPO or more who wants to join in some symptom spotting in the 2ww with me?

I am 4 DPO today so early days yet. No symptoms really yet other than having an emotional meltdown last night in which I was crying and pretty irrational! Not really like me so early in the 2ww.

Anyone else wanna share?

Yaya xxx

Not 3DPO yet, but sorry you were feeling so down.

Thanks hunnie! :hugs: I'm sure you'll be joining in this thread real soon!! :happydance:

Yaya xx

Well Im 8 DPO. No symptoms yet, but I usually dont other that being very fatigued which hasnt occured yet. just hoping for a :bfp: sometime soon
Keep me updated on yourself
:dust::dust::dust:

Hi there Colesmom -- thanks for joining in!

You sound so relaxed! I'm already biting my nails at 4 DPO!! :rofl:

Yaya xx

well 9 dpo...but i am waiting ..i think for me the biggest sign will be to have NO Spotting at all until my AF is due ( on wenesday the 13th)

YAYA i really hope you feel better sweetie ...we all have melt down:hugs:that why we can have tears to release all that :cry:so it's good to let it out darling:hugs:

Hi Miel!

When do you normally start spotting hun? Fingers x the spotting and the :witch: stay far, far away!!

Yaya xx

Hi girls

Anyone else wanna share?

Yaya xxx

Oh I do! I do! I THINK I'm about 6 or 7 dpo.

I was uncharacterstically irritable yesterday and the night before. I mean I could really feel the irritability bubbling. Then this morning I wanted to cry.

My boobs aren't sore the way they always are after ovulation

My dinner got me very sick on Tuesday night and threw up.

Having BM's every day (I normally have a BM like 3x a week)

I had a feeling of just "being pregnant" last night and the words I'm pregnant came to mind while watching tv.

I THOUGHT I saw blood on tissue yesterday but it was rather bright red and I can't be positive it was actually blood :rofl:

Lower abdomen feels full

Belly button was really itchy last night

Hi Miel!

When do you normally start spotting hun? Fingers x the spotting and the :witch: stay far, far away!!

Yaya xx

well last cycle i started on the same cycle day as today it's usually a little very faint pinkish CM can stop and start again 2 days later or sometimes it will just the day before AF ...so i am starting to watch now!!!

ps: you can see the sign "* "on my last 2 chart when i start to keep track of it

Miel: I'll be stalking yr chart now hunnie! Hope the spotting stays far away!

Chris: Hi hun! Thanks for sharing. You've definitely got all the classic symptoms ... when will you think of testing?

Yaya xxx

Hi Yaya :hi:

I won't be testing until at least the 17th - AF is due the 14th or 15th.

Good girl for waiting Chris! I'm a firm believer in holding out myself.

Yaya xx

I almost forgot about the spoting and cramps.
i get them cd25 or cd26.
So I'll be on the lookout this weekend. I want IB not AF!!!!!!

Morning girls

Well, 5 DPO today! My temp went up a little again this morning (36.85) -- which is higher than usual for this phase in my cycle. Other than that, no symptoms! I have a slight cold but I don't think that qualifies as a symptom unfortunately!! :rofl: I also have a weird 'full' feeling in my lower tummy but I had that last month & clearly was not pregnant! :rofl:

How is everyone else today?

:hug: :hugs:

Yaya xx

Oops, I forgot -- I've got some weird spots on my chin --unusual for this phase of my cycle & I just noticed I'm developing a fever blister on my lower lip! Joys!!! I don't know whether these count as 'symptoms' but thought I'd note them down anyway! :rofl:

Hey -- any more symptom spotters out there?? I feel like I'm talking to myself! :rofl:

Sounding good yaya, chillbilly and miel!
When I was pg before my m/c I got weird spots on my chin. I tested +ve when AF was 8 days late and the very next day I had about 20 spots on my chin and jaw. White but not with proper heads that you could squeeze (sorry tmi!). I've also read on here that a cold can be a symptom.... Not to mention nausea, metal taste... how exciting :happydance:

I am 10 DPO and have no symptoms but I didn't really have any last time. Not until AF was due and then it was just tiredness, hunger and feeling skinny despite eating for England! The spots and sore boobs came at about 20 DPO.
My chart is all over the place and I have nothing to compare with but I don't think it looks very good. I think the dip was the result of having no sleep - bed at 2am and up at 5.30 am, so there is no implantation dip.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21a292
Guess I'll wait and test early next week.

Hx

Hi Halle

Thanks for sharing hun!

I took a peek at yr chart and think it looks good -- it has a nice stable upwards trend going on the last few days which I've seen on some other pregnancy charts. Fingers x!

Keep us posted!

Yaya xx

Still no sore boobs but the nips feel a little tingly and get itchy from time to time.

Was really short with DH last night, then felt really bad and wanted to cry and laid in his lap. :rofl:

Felt sick while playing games on my laptop - actually went to bed early.

Watching cars make a turn this morning made me dizzy.

Been sneezing (don't normally sneeze unless I'm coming down with a cold)

Felt like I had something in my throat this morning.

AF like cramp in uterus - but that could have been wind. :rofl:

Can i join:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Im just kidding, 13DPO .... that sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs