Symptom spotters -- 3 DPO or more

Thank you! That makes me feel so much better! lol

your welcome :) I worry too, i use the CBFM and it gave me my 2 peaks then the high and now low, but i just use a old stick now i dont wanna waste my sticks lol.. i learned that in a forum... sooooo just think postive thoughts and lets wait til this weekend, and see :) i'm here for u

I just got a positive on the opk I just took - didn't wait long enough. I must be ovulating now on day 26!!! :dohh:

ur not suppose to let it sit out for more then 2-5 minutes i read..... i dont think ur ovulating right now, i would go get a pg test, but it could be too soon, hmmm making me wonder though im going to go test just to see what it says lol

ok so i just took another one, just waiting to see, i was temped to do the pg, but it would come up as BFN, bc its only 3po

K, I ran out and got an hpt. My whole county is under a tornado warning (right now having a severe thunderstorm) and I go out and buy an hpt! Crazy you say? Wait until tomorrow? Now THAT would be crazy!! :rofl:

So, I'm waiting for my urine to build up so I can take an hpt. It'll probably be too early though with AF 5 days away. Also bought a CBFM and will try that later on too.

:hi: Girls, can I join.....4 dpo tomorrow:happydance:

Good luck with that hpt in the morning Chris77.....hope it s a bfp for you!!

I have sore bb's, which I always get around o...they should start o ease off, nips have gotten more sensitive...bbs are like road maps, I swear all my veins in my body are in my boobs!!
Back ache and a kinda weird pelvic ache, that feels like a constant ache, right low down in my pelvic area and inbetween my legs at the top...weird.
Oh and ive broken out in big boil like spots..ewwww not nice.

chris did u get a clear blue moniter? just making sure u got the moniter, and just not the clear blue sticks!

Also i dont think ur ovulating on day 26 hun, i think that test was wrong... i bought a pg test too but waitin til thursday, god i hope im pregnant,

my bbs never get sore or anything, i kinda hate it, but i had a breast reduction when i was 15, yeah young lol, but i dont know i dont get tender or anything :( sucks for me, but i do have signs, gooooooooooood luck girls!!! XOXOOoX

Chris did you do the test?!!

4dpo today, still having the twinges and another temp rise... yippee!! No other symptoms for me!

Chris did you do the test?!!

4dpo today, still having the twinges and another temp rise... yippee!! No other symptoms for me!

Did ur temp go up? mine was 96.1 to 96.7 then after i O'd, it went up to 97.1 to 97.6 for 3 days, then today it went to to 96.8 ... :/ but i know i ovulated already, very weird.. going to check in the am again.. ah

Yep my temp has been going up every day it went from:

Sat 36.2
Sun 36.3
Mon 36.4
Tues 36.6
Weds 36.7

Krissi and Snowbrd

Well I got my positive on the opk on Monday. Monday was also the last day I noticed EWCM, so I'm assuming I ovulated Tuesday. We DTD Monday and last night, so hoping we caught the egg!

So, today I am (once again) 1 dpo.

I'm usually on a 30/31 day cycle but have had 43 day cycles this year as well.

I'm also 100% sure I only ovulated yesterday or Monday. I never got a positive opk on the days I THOUGHT I was ovulating and had no EWCM. Up until Tuesday, I had loads of EWCM and a positive opk, plus a sharp pain in my left ovary, so that HAD to be ovulation.

So, I guess I'm going back to a 40 day cycle this month UNLESS I have only a 5 day LP which I'm sure isn't the case.

Thank you, hopefully the :witch: won't catch me before then - or after for that matter. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->