Symptom Spotters Anonymous

Maleficent

Reaction score
Anyone else in this boat? :blush:

I'm only 5dpo (if my dates are correct) so I KNOW I can't have symptoms, but I have such sore boobs and I had a touch of pink cm earlier today and I can't help but wonder.

This is only my first cycle so I don't hold out much hope I will be that lucky.

Share your symptoms!

Maleficent I am in the same boat as you. It's our first month ttc, so I can't imagine I would be so lucky. I'm 9DPO and I've had a few waves of nausea today but otherwise mostly "symptoms" that could be credited to something else (like having a cold, or thinking about BFP too much).

Fingers crossed it's first time lucky for both of us!

When do you plan on testing?

Anyone else in this boat? :blush:

I'm only 5dpo (if my dates are correct) so I KNOW I can't have symptoms, but I have such sore boobs and I had a touch of pink cm earlier today and I can't help but wonder.

This is only my first cycle so I don't hold out much hope I will be that lucky.

Share your symptoms!

I believe I'm 5dpo as well also if my dates are correct but i haven't had pink but definitely had sore nipples to where its sore even if im not wearing a bra and my shirt is touching them

Good luck and baby dust to you

Fingers crossed it's first time lucky for both of us!

When do you plan on testing?

I already tested once this morning (10 dpo). It was a BFN. Now I'm just waiting to see if AF comes. If not then I'll give it a test.

When are you going to test??

Hi ladies! How are the symptoms and/or testing going? I am 3dpo today and already symptom spotting even though I know it could be due to anything. Have had sore throats and some nausea with a churning feeling in my abdomen which I usually only have when I have AF. Got excited when I saw my temp spike yesterday but now I think it might have been due to the throat sore. Oh well,have to wait and see! Will start testing probably on Friday at 8dpo. Fx for everyone!

Hey all. I ovulate today so i figure i should probably admit myself before the symptom spotting begins. Lol .
Ive had super sore bbs the last 2 days which is abnormal for me so im hoping that is a good sign for this month. Good luck to all.

Hi Ladies, any new symptoms arising?

I've had terribly dry mouth and eyes and acne like what. But now I'm starting to feel like af is coming on. Sad news. Crampy and exhausted. Due to happen tomorrow so we will see.

Hello! This is my first cycle TTC as well and I think I am a few days past O but I swear something is going on (honestly, I haven't really been able to figure out my CD or O)! I've had waves of nausea for a few days (without actually vomiting), horrible acne, tender breasts, tiredness, dizziness, and I just started having a weird kind of butterfly sensation in my stomach.
I had pregnancy tests in my ovulation test boxes so silly me decided that, even though I KNOW there is absolutely no way it could be detected if implantation occurs, to take a test this morning. Of course, BFN but I swear I saw a little something start happening. I have 2 boxes of 3 tests plus 4 individual $.80 ones I bought for whatever reason...it's going to be so hard waiting! (I'm pretty sure O happened on the 29th so I am going to test based on that day)

Good luck to everyone! :hugs:

Welcome Wtbm! Good luck!

I am due for af today, tomorrow or the next day (28-30 day cycles). I started having cramps yesterday and today and thought for sure af was here but so far the witch has not arrived!! Fingers crossed. If still nothing but cramps tomorrow I will do a test... Feeling pretty nervous.

Other symptoms have been feeling out of breath even just laying in bed, headaches on and off, and just feeling super dry eyed and dry mouth, but skin is oily as heck. All these could be Pms of course, except the out of breath thing.

Anyone else spotting new symptoms?

3 or 4 DPO today. So far all I've had are tender breasts/nipples (but could be due to just ovulation) and a bit of creamy white CM today. Fingers crossed for everyone! I am due for AF around the 13th of October.

7 DPO today. I really haven't had any symptoms to note. Slight cramping last night but that went away pretty quickly and a continuation of the creamy-white CM and slightly sore breasts. All things I probably wouldn't even notice if I wasn't trying to conceive haha.

ETA: Add exhaustion to my list. My head is all fuzzy today and I've had some dizzy moments. Hoping I'm not coming down with something... I've been sick a lot lately :(

Its only 4dpo so i dont think the way i feel is "Symptoms" but i sure hope im not getting sick 😣

Thank you, bonniebeams!

No new symptoms on my end. Just continuation.
Although I have had some cramping and more frequent headaches.
I had a super early lh surge (cd9) and I would actually be ovulating now on a normal schedule. So hubby and I are bding this weekend,too. Just in case I do O now...all my frer are negative so far (super faint lines that could just be eye tricks).
I redid my cycle records (i had been going on apps and they were all wonky) and based on my 2 cycles, af is due the 21st. So even if I missed the early surge, we can still catch this one! Fingers crossed! For everyone.

Slightly tender bbs since o day
Waves of Nausea the last 2 days which is uncommon for me. I feel its still too early to have symptoms as im only 6dpo today but its abnormal so its noticable. Lots of creamy cm and bad sleep. No dreams or anything just really broken up and awful nights the last few days. I feel like we got lucky this month but only time will tell :)

Funny thing i have this cycle is disappearing symptoms every other day. My body is driving me crazy.

I hear ya! I feel like i never noticed any of these "symptoms" before TTC. So now. Each month something new pops up that makes me think! 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->