Symptom spotters/cycle buddie/advice welcome

Kaymumof2

Reaction score
Hi all

Think I'm around 6dpo and had some strange feelings and wondered if anyone else does or felt the same? Be nice to have some cycle buddies:)

Current symptoms

Nausea
Feeling like I always have acid
Cramping/pinching
Strange taste in the mouth

Surely it's too early to mean anything?

How long have you been having those symptoms? Implantation doesn't occur until 6-12dpo, with the average being 7-10. So it may be too early yet, especially if they've been happening prior to today. The TWW is so cruel!

The pinching started today. The others have been full forse today too. I know it's super early so it's definitely my body being cruel and playing tricks on me so not expecting a bfp

Having TWW symptoms in no way means you're less likely to get a BFP! It just means that your body is doing its thing. If anything, I'd still call it a good sign -- it means you are producing plenty of the hormones you need for babymaking. :)

Thank you! Just kinda felt like it was all just me and not real as it is so early. Didnt think it was possible to feel anything yet. But the pinching is soooooo odd. Definitely new for me

Pinching might be implantation! :) You are in the window for it now.

To be honest i feel like my body is being cruel. As it would be too early to have symptoms. Had cramping today and lower back ache. Kinda feels like af is gonna arrive but not just until the first week of December! So confused

Ment to say not due until first week. Should be around the 9th but could be a day or 2 difference. I've never got af signs this early

That can actually be a positive sign. We'll find out! Are you going to wait until you're late to test, or have you set an earlier test date?

I may do one over the weekend but still that is early. If not will test at some point just before af is due.

Have you tested this weekend? :D

Af got me yesterday 4days early. Never normally happens. Oh well cd. Good luck to all still in for Christmas

Oh no, I'm so sorry! :hugs: FX for your next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->