Symptom spotting (again) 6 dpo wanna join me?

gillian.s

Reaction score
Hi all :)

I am currently about 6-7 dpo (+opk on the 12th and - on the 13th)
Anyway as always I can't help but 'symptom' spot. I know it is probably too early to be getting actual symptoms but yesterday I got a throbbing pain in my right boob kinda behind the nipple and I don't normally get any boob pain at all..
Also today I am literally exhausted and I got over 9 hours sleep so I can't help but wonder..
I am currently in work and feel like crying I'm so drained :S

Been getting slight cramps on and off since I o'd.

Also today I have had blurry vision and a metallic taste in my mouth :S

I have a 33 day cycle so me and the OH bd'd on cd 15, 17, and 19 using preseed. I also have been taking zinc and evening primrose oil as well as a pre-natal.

This month marks a year of baby obsession ha, got pregnant last may but had a mmc and had an erpc in August and trying ever since. Fxd this is the month!

I am 6 dpo today (pos opk on cd 13, neg on cd 14). I too have been having cramping on and off. I had pinching pains on my left side last night and a pulling sensation around my belly button. I have had a bit of blurry vision and my eyes have been drier than usual. Also I've been hungrier and very tired. This may be tmi but I've been taking more trips to the loo and, because I am a poas addict still using opks, I've been noticing I have been getting more in my dip cup in a shorter time frame... like I will fill the cup as much after only a few hours as I would a whole night without going. Hopefully these are all good signs! Fx for us!

Hi ladies, I'm 5 dpo today. No symptoms at all for me just yet.

I'm finding myself accidentally in the tww but we'd both be thrilled to have a bfp although I think it might be wishful thinking as our daughter took a while to conceive so I doubt we'd be lucky enough to stumble upon a bfp.

We were planning to start trying in September so I came off the pill in mid March and started temping to get a feel for my cycle and also to use it as a form or natural planning for a few months until we officially start trying. So anyway FF gave me my crosshairs on cycle day 12 this cycle so DH and I bd'd a good bit after that only for FF to change my o date to cd 23!!

Really excited to be thrown into the 2ww like this. Would be ecstatic to get a BFP.

Good luck ladies, I'll be keeping an eye out for your updates and I hope to have some symptoms to share over the next week or so xx

I am 6 dpo today (pos opk on cd 13, neg on cd 14). I too have been having cramping on and off. I had pinching pains on my left side last night and a pulling sensation around my belly button. I have had a bit of blurry vision and my eyes have been drier than usual. Also I've been hungrier and very tired. This may be tmi but I've been taking more trips to the loo and, because I am a poas addict still using opks, I've been noticing I have been getting more in my dip cup in a shorter time frame... like I will fill the cup as much after only a few hours as I would a whole night without going. Hopefully these are all good signs! Fx for us!

sounds like we have been having a lot of the same symptoms, hopefully they're good signs! Yeah I've found I've been going to the loo more often but then again I think I have been drinking more so I don't know if that's a symptom for me ha.
I'm not feeling as positive today though, not as tired :( but still early days!

Hi ladies, I'm 5 dpo today. No symptoms at all for me just yet.

I'm finding myself accidentally in the tww but we'd both be thrilled to have a bfp although I think it might be wishful thinking as our daughter took a while to conceive so I doubt we'd be lucky enough to stumble upon a bfp.

We were planning to start trying in September so I came off the pill in mid March and started temping to get a feel for my cycle and also to use it as a form or natural planning for a few months until we officially start trying. So anyway FF gave me my crosshairs on cycle day 12 this cycle so DH and I bd'd a good bit after that only for FF to change my o date to cd 23!!

Really excited to be thrown into the 2ww like this. Would be ecstatic to get a BFP.

Good luck ladies, I'll be keeping an eye out for your updates and I hope to have some symptoms to share over the next week or so xx

You never know, people always say it will happen when you aren't really trying so you could get that BFP :) I've found FF a bit annoying as my cycles vary but it has based all my dates off my very first af I entered in it and it never updates it so I have to rely on opk's, handy for putting in symptoms though! Fx'd :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->