Symptom spotting already! Sore boobs and belly button pulling!!

How's everyone doing today? Any bfp's?

Morning Hun, how are you? Have you been to docs yet?

Not for me, but Livvy and Kelize on my other thread got there's yesterday and this morn respectively :happydance:

I had horrendous cramps last night, really uncomfortable, imagine it may be af... I'm approx 11 dpo today so off to get some frers and ill let you know!

Xxxx

How are you? Im feeling ok. This is already a much easier time than my last was. Lol. No doctor we're actually doing a home birth this time around and I met with my midwife for a preliminary visit yesterday. Very exciting! Any good news?

Good morning everyone! First time posting to this board. Off all the sites, this board seems to be the most positive and uplifting : )

This is our first month TTC and I am 8dpo. I tested this morning and BFN. My symptoms have been on and off for the past week. Since this is my first month, I am trying to make sure I am distinguishing what's real and what I could be overthinking. I have been pretty nauseous off and on, I think I got a very brief metallic taste one night, some cramping like AF at times, a few sharp pains.

Here's a weird symptom. Yesterday at 7dpo my left eye started twitching like crazy. It continues to this morning as well. Of course I Googled and several women say this was a symptom they had throughout their pregnancy. I NEVER have this eye twitching so it's very strange to me. I will test again tomorrow morning. AF should be here Mon-Wed next week.

Good morning everyone! First time posting to this board. Off all the sites, this board seems to be the most positive and uplifting : )

This is our first month TTC and I am 8dpo. I tested this morning and BFN. My symptoms have been on and off for the past week. Since this is my first month, I am trying to make sure I am distinguishing what's real and what I could be overthinking. I have been pretty nauseous off and on, I think I got a very brief metallic taste one night, some cramping like AF at times, a few sharp pains.

Here's a weird symptom. Yesterday at 7dpo my left eye started twitching like crazy. It continues to this morning as well. Of course I Googled and several women say this was a symptom they had throughout their pregnancy. I NEVER have this eye twitching so it's very strange to me. I will test again tomorrow morning. AF should be here Mon-Wed next week.

That is interesting. I never heard of the eye twitch but anything abnormal is always a good sign. 8dpo is pretty early so you have plenty of time! One of the strangest things happened to me during my tww that I wanted to share is neighborhood cats started sitting on my front porch meowing very loudly! Lol. How weird is that? I admit I had been feeding them but never in two years had they done that. I shared that to say crazy things happen even outside of your body so count everything as a symptom! Good luck everyone!

That is interesting. I never heard of the eye twitch but anything abnormal is always a good sign. 8dpo is pretty early so you have plenty of time! One of the strangest things happened to me during my tww that I wanted to share is neighborhood cats started sitting on my front porch meowing very loudly! Lol. How weird is that? I admit I had been feeding them but never in two years had they done that. I shared that to say crazy things happen even outside of your body so count everything as a symptom! Good luck everyone!

Thanks for your reply! I will continue to test and let you know : )
That is so interesting about the cats! Animals are very perceptive. I have two dogs so if they start acting differently I will take that as a good sign.

I tested with clearblue (not digi) is afternoon( I had saved the fmu and got a big fat horrible negative *sniffle*

I think I am out..... Crazy as I have had SO many symptoms this time but I guess I might have to accept its not my month.

Only thing I'm holding onto is that I didn't get a bfp until 15dpo with my 2nd pregnancy but I'm so disheartened seeing all those bfn I've had recently :(

Alania, I'm so excited for you! I so wanna be in the thinking about the future stage and getting organised for number 3, enjoy every second! Thanks for still thinking of us and all your helpful words!

Kacie - welcome! I have started two threads and they have both had a few bfp so I hope you'll get the same luck! We love to line spot and chat symptoms! It's still so early for you so don't be disappointed by bfn this early!

Coral, I can't understand what's going on for you, a few tests back I though I could def see something...still loads of ladies on here are like two/three weeks late before they get their bfps. I'm actually a late positive (from past experience) but still I test early and get disappointed!

Don't actually know how I'd be getting through this tww without you all to vent at!! Xxxx

Thank you for the warm welcome ladyV! How many days DPO are you? That's a good sign that you didn't get your BFP until later with one of your pregnancies. You are so right about needing a place to vent. That is what I was searching for. A lot of other sites, the postings are so sporadic. I wanted a place where someone would respond rather quickly more like a chat room.

Welcome Kacie, it's true, animals do act differently round you, when I was pregnant with my daughter, the family dog would not leave me alone & actually pee'd on my leg once! (It was gross) & never happened before. I googled out of interest & it's something to do with him sensing the strong hormones coming from me so he felt he needed to 'make his mark'... Yeah, thanks Alfie, for peeing on me, you proved your point haha!

Lady, you're not out yet until AF arrives, & thanks, you give me hope that maybe I'll just get my BFP quite late xx

Ok Iv got some frer's ...... Want to hold out to morning but don't think I can !!!

Shall I do it?! X

Welcome Kacie, it's true, animals do act differently round you, when I was pregnant with my daughter, the family dog would not leave me alone & actually pee'd on my leg once! (It was gross) & never happened before. I googled out of interest & it's something to do with him sensing the strong hormones coming from me so he felt he needed to 'make his mark'... Yeah, thanks Alfie, for peeing on me, you proved your point haha!

Lady, you're not out yet until AF arrives, & thanks, you give me hope that maybe I'll just get my BFP quite late xx

Still no af coral? Xx

I caved and bfn, serves me right really! Hubby told me to wait till tomorrow but I've had to come to bed for a rest as I'm so tired! Felt really hot and dizzy earlier too...but I've got to accept that it's prob that I'm ill not pregnant! X

Ommmmmggggg, I hope this is what I think it is. Was standing in the store and felt these sharp electric pains on my right so I hurried and sat in the car and it was definitely sharp pains it lasted for maybe 10 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->