Symptom spotting. Do these symptoms sound promising?

Clj

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I believe DH and I intercourse around my O days this month. AF is now 3 days late and I'm experiencing symptoms that I feel could be pregnancy symptoms. We did the deed on 4/11 and 4/13. On 4/16 & 4/17 I had a pinching twinge like feeling on the right side of my uterus. I have never felt anything like it before. I had some light cramping after that. Then I started to get a full uterus/bladder feeling. Even when I urinate, the full feeling is still there. AF was due on 4/21 and that day I had white cm that lasted all day. I never get white cm before AF. I usually get clear slimy cm right before AF. My symptoms for the past few days have been: nausea off and on all day (seems to get worse at night and keeps me awake), headaches off and on everyday, sensitive nipples, light cramps, I've seemed to have lost some of my appetite and am not eating as much as I normally do bc it makes me sick feeling, getting sweaty hot every night when usually I'm cold and layered in blankets, restless nights with not much sleep, lower back ache, and maybe even some slight constipation (tmi) I usually go everyday but for the past week it's been every other day and it's really hard poop that's hard to pass or just comes out in little digits.. Very unlike me. I hope I'm not looking too much into these symptoms. Half of me is saying "you're pregnant!" And the other half is saying "you're overthinking everything and AF is just taking her time." My DH is picking up a test on his way home from work today and I will be taking it tomorrow morning. I would love to know what you ladies honesty think of my symptoms and would love to know what type of symptoms you are having! Baby dust to all!! :)

Edit: meant to add that my period comes every 28 days like clockwork.

Those symptoms sound good to me, and if AF hasn't shown up that's great news! :)

Good luck testing. :dust:

Those symptoms sound good to me, and if AF hasn't shown up that's great news! :)

Good luck testing. :dust:

Thanks! I'm just hoping I'm not overthinking them! I guess I'll find out tomorrow! :)

It sounds very promising to me! Let us know the test results!

Hi all can I ask a quick question .. Well I never had any sign of ewcm this month so have no clue when I ovulated I have a little app on my phone according to that I ovulated around 16th bit as I said no ewcm bit I've had loads of creamy white discharge the past 2 weeks now I can actually feel it coming out me I feel constantly wet all the time has anyone ever experienced this I haven't been thinking about ttc this month so didn't note when we dtd but we've been really active this month any answers please about the creamy discharge?? Xxx

Update..

Just took a first response pregnancy test.. BFN. I was shaking while taking it because I was so nervous I would get a BFN. I'm so disappointed. AF where are you?! I just don't understand.. I'm never late.

:(

I just went back to look at the test! It says results should show within 3 minutes. When I used it I waited exactly 3min the looked at it (in the bathroom lighting). I only saw one sad line. I decided to take one last look in outside light before I threw it out.. At this time it had been 8min. I swear I see a VERY faint second line. I'm not sure if it's an evap line or my eyes playing tricks on me.. but I swear I see a barley there line. Could it be an evap line after 8min?? I didn't find anything on the test instructions that said "disregard results after ___min". I know most say after 10min. What do you ladies think?? I have a pic but I'm not sure how to post it (and I'm not sure you can see it very good in the pic like you can in person)

Hopefully you can see what I'm talking about in these photos

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 26
Would love to know what you ladies think! I'm about to go crazy! I'm not sure if it's a very faint positive or an evil evap line! :wacko:

I definitely see that line!!!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees it! Now I just have to find out if it's an evap line or faint positive! I'm going to be retesting in a few days.

How can you wait that long? :haha: good luck Hun!! :)

Oh trust me, it's driving me CRAZY :wacko:
I'm already an impatient person lol.
I want to try to wait as long as I can so hopefully I get a strong (or at least more noticeable) BFP!

Hi Clj I see a line on that test! Maybe test again tomorrow? :)

Hi Clj I see a line on that test! Maybe test again tomorrow? :)

Hi wantbump! So glad you can see it too! I so want to test again tomorrow but I only have one test left.. I'm hoping to wait at least 2 more days to give time for a stronger result. Maybe I can get my DH to stop and get a cheap $1 test from somewhere (don't know how much I trust those though lol)

:)

Hey then maybe wait as you planned if you don't get those cheapies. Right now it feels good to hear you don't trust those cheapies because I have been getting BFN's on them :p lol Good luck with the test!

I got my BFP on cheapies in December :D But your symptoms do sound very promising! I hope its good news! I also decided to symptom spot this month, I hope you dont mind if I share them. 3dpo I had 20 mins of random spotting and cramps, my nipples have been sensitive since ovulation and im 9dpo today so it should have went away as usual right after ovulation. Today I had a very strong cramp at the bottom of my stomach, I had to crouch down when I felt it but it lasted seconds. Also I have skin tags at the bottom of my stomach, which I had during my last pregnancy and bumps on my areolas. I feel like im looking to much into it :(

I also see the line! :)

Hey then maybe wait as you planned if you don't get those cheapies. Right now it feels good to hear you don't trust those cheapies because I have been getting BFN's on them :p lol Good luck with the test!

The only reason I say I don't trust them is I have read a ton of threads where some cheapies are giving false negative and evap lines that appear almost a right away which would make you think it's a BFP.. So I guess it depends on the brand. I've read nothing but good things about first response, that why I chose those. They are around $8-$10 for a box of 2 (depending on where you get them). Also, don't use blue dye tests. Apparently they are evil (according to quite a few ladies on these threads) they are giving evap lines that look like BFP. Everyone has been saying to stay away from blue dye. So I will be sticking with pink dye tests. How may dpo are you? Is AF late yet? Good luck to you! I hope you get a BFP! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->