Symptom spotting. Do these symptoms sound promising?

I got my BFP on cheapies in December :D But your symptoms do sound very promising! I hope its good news! I also decided to symptom spot this month, I hope you dont mind if I share them. 3dpo I had 20 mins of random spotting and cramps, my nipples have been sensitive since ovulation and im 9dpo today so it should have went away as usual right after ovulation. Today I had a very strong cramp at the bottom of my stomach, I had to crouch down when I felt it but it lasted seconds. Also I have skin tags at the bottom of my stomach, which I had during my last pregnancy and bumps on my areolas. I feel like im looking to much into it :(

I also see the line! :)

What brand cheapie did you use? I'm hoping for good news too! So sorry about your loss! I've had a few of the symptoms you are having! The sensitive nipples, bumps around areolas, and cramps. It's so hard not to symptom spot! I hope you get a BFP soon!!! Good luck! :)

And I'm so hoping that is a BFP and not an evap!

Hey then maybe wait as you planned if you don't get those cheapies. Right now it feels good to hear you don't trust those cheapies because I have been getting BFN's on them :p lol Good luck with the test!

The only reason I say I don't trust them is I have read a ton of threads where some cheapies are giving false negative and evap lines that appear almost a right away which would make you think it's a BFP.. So I guess it depends on the brand. I've read nothing but good things about first response, that why I chose those. They are around $8-$10 for a box of 2 (depending on where you get them). Also, don't use blue dye tests. Apparently they are evil (according to quite a few ladies on these threads) they are giving evap lines that look like BFP. Everyone has been saying to stay away from blue dye. So I will be sticking with pink dye tests. How may dpo are you? Is AF late yet? Good luck to you! I hope you get a BFP! :)

Oh no AF is not even close to being late :haha: I am 11 dpo but AF isn't due for another 5 days at least, I have a long LP. But we bd'd the right time and I took clomid for the first time so started testing early this cycle since I was very hopeful. I used wondfo hpt's which I got from amazon (25 for $15)and those are pink dye tests, not blue. I was even hoping for an evap but my tests are so stark white haha. I also have two first response but will only use them if I am really late or get something on the wondfo first. But AF has never been late :growlmad:

Thani you! Good luck to you also! I used the 88 cents test from walmart, not sure what brand it was but my bfp popped up within seconds without fmu, I was 15-16 dpo.

Thani you! Good luck to you also! I used the 88 cents test from walmart, not sure what brand it was but my bfp popped up within seconds without fmu, I was 15-16 dpo.

Hi jessie really sorry for your loss, hope you get a BFP real soon!

Update:

Well I guess it was just a faint evap line.. AF started a few hours ago :(

Thank you to everyone who replied! I'm so happy I found these forums! All of you ladies have been super nice, helpful, and I loved hearing what your thoughts were and your symptoms and what not.

Maybe I'll have better luck next time.

:)

Sorry :hug: Keep your head up. Lastnight at 8dpo I spotted just a very little, it ws pink then brown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->