Symptom spotting......lets go crazy!!!

6dpo- vivid dreams, heartburn, on and off cramping/ pressure, gassy/ bloated

Praying this is our month for BFP!!!!!!!!

I hope this is our month! How long have u been trying?

i cant stop poas haha im doing one or two a day i think im 8dpo today and in my head iv convinced myself im gonna get a BFP dreading now if AF comes :( iv had like a constant full sort of feeling but it hurts and aches and im really gassy i know constipation is a symptom but is going alot? lol (tmi sorry) my boobs dont feel sore they feel slightly tender if i was to feel them to see, iv had watery mouth on and off and feel sick as though i havent eaten for days even though iv been eating loads and the only really other thing iv noticed is a horrible achey pain under my ribs on the right side (like where the top of a bump would be when your further on :wacko:) not sure if stuff is in my head though lool maybe i get stuff like this all the time but im only noticing now, i dunno.... this is our first month properly trying so i know i might have to endure a few more months of this yet! :( xxx

Hey, did you test today? I am waiting for my ic to come in. I also have had a watery mouth and mild nausea. And some cramping. Ihope they get here b4 Friday and they are a BFP! We have been trying 9 months. Keep me posted!!!!!!!!!!!

:dust: xx

Updated:
4DPO - horrific cramps/sharp pains in the evening that lasted about 2 hours. Maybe implantation?
5DPO - cramping all day but nothing like the night before, backache
6DPO - weird pains near my armpit (on my right side?), mild cramps, backache, super hungry but nothing sounds good except bananas, crackers, and onion soup?

Eeewww why would anyone crave onion soup?!?! :haha:

14dpo and the only thing that is standing out is my chart (in my siggy). It's been dropping for ages now and AF isn't due for another two days! It usually drops for AF on the day/day after she arrives.

BFN this morning with FMU. I got an evap though.

Oh, I had a very vivid dream last night too. I was testing with a Clearblue Digital and for some reason I had a second line appear first (even though those tests don't show lines on the screen) and then the words "Pregnant" and "1-2" showed up. I then hid the test under my bed and carried on with my day despite hardly being able to breathe through my excitement! :haha: It was so realistic, maybe a vivid dream? Or it's just me getting my hopes up too much... :blush: xx

Help Help Help...I was doing so good with not symptom spotting. :haha: But then today....NO NO NO...go away crazy thoughts is all I wanne shout..

Oh what the heck, I am going to share anyway.

7 - 9 dpo -sore throat (today its gone, but no flu or cold) weird.
10 dpo Temp going up again....AF due 1 - 2 days from now. Boobies not SORE as such, but pain to touch still...very slight. Oh and (sorry) burping since yesterdsay :haha:

And to top it..I really was at ease cos it aint my month as my temps were very slow in rising....but then I found a chart of FF EXACTLY like mine....and ending on a +. So here I am, Symptom Spotting swollwed me once again.

Ladies, I will just be enjoying the thread with you guys. GL to all

6dpo.....I caved and poas today. Obv bfn but made me feel better. Why is the 2ww so damn looooooooong?!! Xx

Yeah I caved last night to at 7dpo of course BFN... So I told my self i'm not aloud to test agian till Friday, But dang that so long to wait but I will be 10dpo then and have a better chance of it showing up.Right? My nipples have started to become a little sore, Bbs still a little tender when I push on them. Little sick this morning havent eaten yet. My cervix is still very high almost blended into the wall of my vagina (tmi sorry) still watery cm not as much though. Hoping these are good signs.

RileysMommy - your CM situation sounds similar to mine. I started off with lots of weird snotty stuff, then I seemed to dry up for a while, then I had some more of it this morning, no there's nothing again :shrug:

And yes, 10dpo gives you a much better chance at getting your BFP. I hope you manage to wait that long! :hugs: xx

Already had a BFN this morning, but will carry on testing every morning until AF arrives :haha: xx

It is SOOO hard for me to hold off testing. So hard. But as I only have two tests currently in my position that is what helps (although that is going to change today) FF says I should wait until the 20th to test! Sigh...there's NO WAY I can wait that long. I'm 7DPO and am going to test on Saturday.

I've had vivid dreams lately too! In one I got kidnapped by the sex trade and in another I got a dream job...it was SO real! But in both of them I was really protective of my tummy...hmmm. Also, I have this friend who is really strong with God and although we haven't talked in a while she told me a few days ago she had a thought pass through her mind that I was pregnant! Goodness I hope she's right!

Anyway, yeah. This 2WW is getting so darn looooooonnnnnngggggg!

Oh and I forgot 5dpo I had extremely cold feet and my whole body felt so cold I gad to wear a jumper dressing gown and then jump in bed under the covers :/ I don't know if that's any relation lol I'm going out to buy some more tests does anyone know which are the best for early detection? Xxx

Hey girl, have u tested again? I broke down and poas (frer) and....BFN :( I am only 8-9 dpo, but man I was bummed. I will test again Friday I think. Good luck and keep me posted!

Oh and I forgot 5dpo I had extremely cold feet and my whole body felt so cold I gad to wear a jumper dressing gown and then jump in bed under the covers :/ I don't know if that's any relation lol I'm going out to buy some more tests does anyone know which are the best for early detection? Xxx

Hey girl, have u tested again? I broke down and poas (frer) and....BFN :( I am only 8-9 dpo, but man I was bummed. I will test again Friday I think. Good luck and keep me posted!

hiya yeah snap! :( tested this morning with frer (even though they say 6 days early is that not always true?) as was still BFN! getting so disheartened im 9dpo today too.. i want to test friday but im too scared - its my birthday friday so if it said BFP id be so happy it would be the best present ever! but if its a BFN its going to ruin my day :/ bet i cant resist poas still tho

I'm 6DPO, and I just purchased a bunch of HPTs from Amazon so that I can start testing in the mornings leading up to AF.
I'm such a POAS addict. :dohh:

Well the witch got me a day early. On to cycle number 10! xx

:( sorry to hear that i think mines gonna come too soon!

i have watery clear cm :/ sort of looks like iv dribbled in my pants but i know its not wee! lool sorry if tmi anyone else having this? im 10dpo.... wondering if thats come before AF or if its a preg sign? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->