Symptom Spotting Mania!!!

scentsygirl

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

Long story short.

I had my tubes tied last July.
I got pregnant in February (at least one tube re-attached).
I didn't know I was pregnant until the Thursday before Mother's Day.
The day after Mother's Day I found out the baby had no heartbeat.
Tuesday I had a D&E.
Two weeks later DH and I had unprotected sex, but used pull-out method.
Since then...

Major headaches daily.
Sore boobs. Especially bottom of right one.
Stuffy nose started today (Woohoo!!!)

The chances of pregnancy after tubal are 1.48%
What are the chances I got pregnant with only have sex one-time using the pull-out method?
Wouldn't that be something????

J

Stuffy nose still. Both NBA sore. Pain under right armpit. Think I'll buy a FRER today.

Hey hun, symptoms sounding good.....go get a frer! :happydance:

I had a m/c about 3 weeks ago (5+3 wks), me n dh been using pull out method too, anyway last tues we bd'd but he wasnt too successful pulling out and thinks there was some left inside (sorry tmi) anyway i thought i wud do an opk that day just out of curiosity and would ya believe it was positive! I then did a digi ov test i had left and i got a smiley face! Aaarghhh! We spse to be waiting 2 months as this is my 3 m/c so my consultant said to have a break.... Ugh-ohhh !!! Anyway since thurs ive had a sore left bby, lots of cm and metal taste in my mouth again!!! Im not sure if im bein paranoid but starting to wonder if i mite be pg again.....only thing is when i was pg last time i had no symptoms whatsoever until i got my bfp at 9dpo.....so i really think im being over paranoid!! Would love to get another BFP agsin this month but if not no biggy. :thumbup:

How many dpo are you????? Good luck xxxx:hugs:

Oh and just want to say that im sorry for your loss..sending you hugs :hugs:..keeping everything crossed for ya BFP this month!!! Imagine if we both got them using the pull-out method!!! Amazing! :happydance:

Thank you. And I am so sorry for your losses. I know how tough it can be. My first MC before my older daughter was at 8wk4d. I was 12 weeks along with my last MC (although I only knew I was preggo for five days before I had to have the D&E.

I'm not sure how many dpo as I haven't temp'd or anything. But if I say I "o" 14 days after my D&E, then I am 12dpo today.

Taking a FRER in the morning, so we'll see what happens. Good luck to you too! When are you going to POAS???

Hey Ladies,

I'd like to symptom spot with you! I miscarried in late february and have been ttc #1 ever since...I am 5 dpo today and I already have symptoms...crazy right? I hope they are not in my head lol

1-2 DPO Nada

3 DPO-
~cp so high can not reach, which is what happened last time I was preggo
~Flushed face and hot (Happened when preggo)
~Brain foggy (happened when preggo)
~cm lotion like

4 dpo
~cp high again
~hot, hot, hot face and body
~ Brain foggy
~cramps
~cm lotion like

5dpo
~cp high again
~ hot again
~cramps
~cm lotion like ABUNDANT

Can not test for 10 more days...ahhhh it is so far away!

Anyone get the racing heart? During both my pgs my heart would beat so fast. That's how I knew I was pg the second time.

FRER said negative. But we'll see. I'm not sure when my period is due since I had the D&E. Symptoms are still here.

Racing heart here too! Never thought of that as a symptom, hmmm....

I had a racing heart with my last pregnancy so think its defo a symptom!

Sorry bout BFN hun, still time yet though......my ic hpts arrive on wed so think i may test thurs with fmu, im preparing myself for a BFN though....no symptoms today for me except slightly sore left bby still :wacko:

Sorry about your bfn! Test again and There is always next month!

Racing heart..i have that now! I thought it was anxiety! Maybe a sympyom, hmm??
Now I am really excited!!

I wanna play!!! :haha:

1-2 dpo: nausea (started before day before O), sore boobs, bubbling feeling in abdomen (i've had this early with all my pregnancies, so i hope it is a good sign).

Symptoms are still going strong. Add on.. Nose bleed last night. Another one today. I'll take another FRER digital in the AM. I heard the digital ones can be less sensitive before AF is due (tomorrow is 4 weeks since I had D&E), so fingers are still crossed.

So I think I just had implantation bleeding. Either that or AF is about to come. I had IB with my first daughter, but not my 2nd and I don't remember it with my two MCs. Massive sharp cramps too. So something is happening...either IB or AF. I guess I'll find out soon enough one way or the other!

TG for this forum and everyone on it. I'd be going stir crazy if I had to keep this all to myself! I'm not saying anything to DH until I am sure one way or the other...too much of a rollercoaster after our MC in early May.

I will join in :flower:

I'm 7dpo today. I haven't had many symptoms, apart from...

1dpo- nothing
2dpo- mild cramps
3dpo- mild cramps and sharp pain in the evening
4dpo- creamy cm
5dpo- very mild cramps, sharp pain on lower left side near hip
6dpo- mild cramps in abdomen and lower back
7dpo- same as 5 and 6 but milder

FX

I'm bummed. I think we might quit while we're ahead. Good luck to you!

Sorry Scentsy! Don't give up hope!!

At 7dpo no new symptoms...just tiiired.

I went to a psychic today who told me I was going to conceive in June. So either in this cycle or next! Does anyone believe in those readings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->