Symptom Spotting - Nipple Sensitivity - 8 DPO

kwynia

Wife & Mommy
Reaction score
Currently 8 DPO, my symptoms are cramping, nausea, fatigue, lots of cm, lower back ache, stuffy nose, smell aversions, all pretty standard TWW stuff.

My question is directed to those that have breastfed, as it is kind of specific. The past day I have been having these tingling sensations in both nipples that feels like right before your milk lets down. Nothing is actually leaking, but I'm hoping this is a good sign, I don't get this sensation during a normal cycle. My BBs aren't really sore, but that didn't happen for me until much later in my previous pregnancies.

I am wondering if anyone has felt this too, or is feeling it during the tww? Thanks!

9 DPO, BFN with fmu...probably going to poas with ic's until AF arrives. I had an early mc last cycle so possibly the nipple sensation is due to hormonal imbalance, that might explain why I haven't experienced it before.

Feeling really gassy but cant toot (lol), the combination of AF-like cramps, gas cramps, and lower back pain has made me pretty uncomfortable. I don't think AF is due until next Friday, 4/25, but I am basing it off suspected ovulation. I don't temp or opk, but I can usually tell by my ewcm. Of course I know that I cant be sure, so just patiently waiting it out.

Hey Hun I had sore nipples since ov now there not so bad x

Thanks HayleyJJ, mine have been sore too.

I was wondering about this too! Seems like we are pretty close with cycles, too, but I don't chart and am only basing possible O when I had ewcm and my usual cycle length, which would put AF between April 24, 25, 26. Anyway, I usually have sore boobies (on the sides mostly) right after O until AF. This month though I haven't had that but my nipples are quite sore. I am still BF ing my 2 yr old and the nipples feel like when she was going through growth spurts and latching all the time, but she is not nursing enough to cause this type of sensitivity right now. I also get the tingly sensation you are describing, but it is all throughout my BBs. Not constant but randomly for the past couple days. I was only able to feel my let down a handful of times in the early parts of BF ing so I know that it isn't what I am experiencing now. Weird! I am hoping that the differences are a good sign rather than just a strange cycle. Isn't it funny that ordinarily we want to feel good but in the TWW we hope to feel off?!

Hi! Yep, we are TTC...this is my fourth cycle trying. How about you?

Cycle 2, cycle 1 in march I got a BFP but ended in early mc 3/27/14. So, I'm not sure about this cycle but I think I ovulated on 4/11 or 4/12. Usually get AF 2 weeks later so expecting it about the same time as you. My cycle length can vary from 23 days to 28 but is usually about 25.

Took another ic this morning with fmu, BFN :( I know its still early but i keep having dreams about POAS and getting bright BFPs :)

My AF has been different since its return post-pregnancy. It took 13 months to come back and then switches between a short cycle (24-25 days) and longer cycle (28 days) every month. But, it seems like the length between O and AF remains consistent (about 12 days) if my EWCM is a true indicator. If this cycle doesn't work I might try the OPKs. I tested on Saturday with afternoon urine and it was negative, but also I know it was way too early. I have so many cheapies and a few FRERs, but I don't want to test more because I feel bad when I see negative. I am also just not entirely sure when I O'd this month I kept seeing more EWCM after I thought I O'd and then got some mild cramping and pulls and twinges which could be nothing or could be good. I don't trust my boobies since I'm still BF and I am always tired since my daughter still nurses in the night. I've got symptoms, but they could have been symptoms of O, implantation, symptoms of AF, general randomness, or nothing at all because I'm reading into too much now that I'm actively trying! :shrug:

Oh, and good luck - hopefully those dreams are your body's way of telling you something it knows before you do! :thumbup:

Well, I was reading another post and *smh* I've been looking in the wrong spot for a 2nd line on the ic's. Granted, if its a positive BFP I shouldn't have to squint. This one is probably an evap cuz I took the picture about an hour after the test.

As much as I have been feeling pregnant, today feels like AF is coming.:dohh:

Attachments

• 2014-04-21 08.55.08.jpg
    2014-04-21 08.55.08.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 8
Huh! I think I've been looking in the wrong spot, too! Hilarious! Too late to dig out the old one to check now, but at least I'll know when I inevitably break down and test again. I definitely see your line, but the coloring makes it difficult to interpret as evap or BFP line. It it is positive, it would be early still so that means a lighter line. I think I'd take another test! Those feelings like AF is coming could be that AF is coming, but could also be pregnancy symptoms! Very curious for you and sending you good luck thoughts :flower:

It's super faint, I dont think it has color. I really need to be more patient ;) lol

Lol me too I want to test tomorrow but ic are no good with me I need a frer or super drug test x

This is the first time trying the ic's, I dont mind BFN's, and I do like to poas ;) for some reason it makes me feel better. I would rather take a test in the morning and know, even if it is neg, than spend the whole day wondering about it.

That's so true my temp took a massive dive today take a look at my chart x

Honestly, I don't know anything about charting but that does look like a dip. Did you have interupted sleep or wake up too early? I always see gals posting that their sleep pattern throws temping off sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->