Symptom spotting thread

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
So I'm not entirely sure I belong in TWW because my OPKs have been a little crazy. I think I had a positive on cd13 and on cd16 so I'll go with cd16 O and guess that I'm 2dpo. Probably wrong but I refuse to believe I haven't O'd yet anymore :haha:
Will update as the days go on.
Anyone else want to join in with day by day symptom spotting? :flower:

Cd11: BD evening
Cd13:+OPK
Cd14: Neg opk. Crampy feeling in lower left side. BD evening
Cd16:+OPK - O day?
Cd17/1dpo: OPKs slightly lighter. BD evening. Nipples felt sore/slightly uncomfortable when OH touched them and I felt nauseous afterwards
Cd18/2dpo: crampy feeling in both hips and around belly button area in morning. Feeling slightly nauseous sort of hunger like but not long eaten. My nipples feel a little sore this evening! I never really feel them, or maybe it's just that I never normally pay attention.
Cd19/3dpo: more crampy twinges this morning. Left nipple feels tingly, both bbs feel usually heavy. Did a hpt with fmu but couldn't read it til after the time frame. Can see a tiny shadow but 3dpo is a new record for me :haha: not counting on it
Cd20/4dpo: My left nipple is quite sore and I have a sort of burning feeling like heartburn but in my stomach, it feels odd. Feeling a bit sick again tonight, perhaps a bug. Totally off coffee and I usually have several mugs a day.
Cd21/5dpo: constant dull af type heavy feeling in stomach all day. Few cramps and achy hips. Feeling odd.

Cd24/8dpo: forced myself to stop symptom spotting as I was getting obsessed. So, no symptoms for the last few days. Anything that could've been has been disregarded as something else. What will be will be.

Cd26/10dpo: visited grandparents and grandmother said I look pregnant because I have a certain glow to my eyes. This obviously prompted me to start symptom spotting again :haha:
Cd28/12dpo: BFN on a FRER. Feeling like I'm out this month for sure.
Cd30/14dpo: had a dull ache in my uterus all day along with some cramping. Think the witch is definitely on the way. Due AF tomorrow!

Good luck everyone!!

2DPO felt really sick this morning. I'm not even calling it a symptom...I wish I could but it's just too early.

I think about all the other times in my life I've felt sick, while not TTC, and thought nothing of it. We focus on this stuff so much when we're in the 2ww!

I want to fast forward a few days so I can properly symptom watch (and so I can be closer to testing!)

Although in your case it's possible you're more than 2dpo! Maybe yours could be symptoms :)

You're so right. I'm just jotting everything down for the sake of it. I often used to 'symptom spot' whilst on the implant even though it was impossible that I'd be pregnant. It's what happens when you're crazy, and i definitely am :haha:

Oh me too, and let's face it no woman has ever said "I feel sick" without someone asking (or at least thinking) "pregnant?" And every single woman in any tv show or film EVER who faints or feels sick, turns out to be pregnant! 🙄
If only it were like that in real life haha.

Stalking and would love to join!

I am 4dpo/6dpt. I have been feeling like there is a little fire in my abdomen, not like af cramping just a little burning, warm sensation. This has been going on for a few days. Also I track my resting heart rate every morning and this morning it was higher than usual. I read that was a sign your body is working harder... Maybe because it is generating more blood to the uterus?!? I hope so! No other symptoms other than my prenatal vitamin making me want to puke, but that was happening way before TWW.

Stalking and would love to join!

I am 4dpo/6dpt. I have been feeling like there is a little fire in my abdomen, not like af cramping just a little burning, warm sensation. This has been going on for a few days. Also I track my resting heart rate every morning and this morning it was higher than usual. I read that was a sign your body is working harder... Maybe because it is generating more blood to the uterus?!? I hope so! No other symptoms other than my prenatal vitamin making me want to puke, but that was happening way before TWW.

I've had a similar feeling all day. It's almost like heartburn but in my tummy. Is that what your was like? Any new symptoms? :)

Hey ladies!! FF confirmed I ovulated so today I'm 3dpo!!
I feel completely normal. My temperature was higher today and that's the only thing that's different!! Can't wait to symptom spot and hopefully we will be getting some BFP soon!

Nearing the end of my hopeful cycle and feel I'm actually out,AF expected around Tuesday

1dpo- bloated and gassy
2dpo- slept really badly,tired,nausea, AF like crampiness
3dpo- migraine,AF like tenseness,feels like abdomen is bruised inside
4dpo-migraine,AF like tense feeling in abdomen
5dpo- AF like tense feeling,side of bbs getting sore,dark veins all over my body
6dpo- AF like tenseness, woken up at 03:00am with throbbing pain in left ovary region lasted about 5 min, tiredness, sore side bbs, throbbing again later the evening
7dpo- tiredness, sore side bbs, dizzy at times when getting up
8dpo- sore and swollen bbs,temp dip this morning,insomnia at night
9dpo-tired,sore bbs (BFN)
10dpo-sore bbs (BFN)
11dpo- sore bbs (temp slowly dropping), exhausted during the day,irritable mood and tearful,migraine,nausea
12dpo- bbs less sore (BFN)
13dpo- bbs still slightly sore, feeling overfull when eating average portion of food, feeling bloated, temps have flat lined the past 3 days, still no sign of pre-AF spotting (AF due tomorrow or Wednesday)
14dpo- no sign of AF though FF predicted it for today,temp decreased,bbs not sore unless pushed but nipples are sore if stimulated (tmi sorry!), migraine,nausea after eating lunch and feeling over full
15dpo- no AF yet,will test this evening if she doesn't show by then

I'm 5DPO and getting sooo excited to test...
Still got mild cramping, but I've had that since the day of O so I don't think it's indicative of anything.
I felt sick after we took DS to Pizza Hut earlier.
But that was probably the chicken supreme the popcorn shrimp and the salted caramel cookie dough.
:D

I'm 5DPO and getting sooo excited to test...
Still got mild cramping, but I've had that since the day of O so I don't think it's indicative of anything.
I felt sick after we took DS to Pizza Hut earlier.
But that was probably the chicken supreme the popcorn shrimp and the salted caramel cookie dough.
:D

I feel excited too! I don't think for a second I'll be pregnant, it's just because it's my first month paying attention to my body again but I swear I feel different lol.

I am 4dpo and feel absolutely nothing... i had some lower back pain today, but that isn't really out of the norm for me. I also had some slight queasyness, but it was almost not noticeable. So not noting it really. And I have been really cold, but it is 62 outside. Hopefully over the next few days something will start up.

I am 4dpo and feel absolutely nothing... i had some lower back pain today, but that isn't really out of the norm for me. I also had some slight queasyness, but it was almost not noticeable. So not noting it really. And I have been really cold, but it is 62 outside. Hopefully over the next few days something will start up.

I'm right behind you at 3dpo and feel absolutely normal. Hopefully once implantation happens that will change for us!!!

I'm right behind you at 3dpo and fee5l absolutely normal. Hopefully once implantation happens that will change for us!!!

I keep thinking that a lot of people say they feel perfectly normal and they think they are out then bam bfp... happened to me with my 1st.

That's what I'm hoping for!! All I got now is my temp taking, which has been so helpful already. I just wish I didn't have to do it at 4am haha!!!

I'm 6dpo and had a little bit of nausea earlier and I'm tired. Both of those things can be explained though :( so I'm trying not to get my hopes up.
I'm testing on Wednesday (8dpo) I know it's early but I'm not one of those who can't bear BFNs, I'll try again the following day if nothing (FRER both times)

4dpo- feeling completely normal for now. My temp had a great spike today!

Robinbatman, yep that looks + !!!!
(As long as you read that test straight away and it didn't hang about.)
Congrats!

Robin,definitely looks positive! How many dpo are you? Congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->