Symptom spotting

wishfulbaby

Reaction score
Hey ladies just curious if I'm crazy or if it's a pregnancy sign. I'm 10dpo and I feel like my boobs are so heavy, and definitely quite a bit of nausea. The one weird thing I've experienced though is a really sharp shooting pin up my vagina! It doesn't happe. Often maybe 2 times today and yesterday. Anyone know if this is a symptom or if I'm just crazy lol

Hey hey! I'm 11dpo today (Tues) and had a tiny bit of pale pink cm. I'm due for AF today and tested BFN on 7, 8, and 9 dpo so I think I'm done testing for the time being even though I know it was way early before. I hate seeing BFNs lol. I had some weird twinges of pain on my right side early Sunday morning! So I guess we'll see if its a symptom or not ;) when are you going to test?

I'm testing on the 25. Trying to hold out cuz I don't want to be disappointed lol. Boobs are still heavy feeling but other symptoms have gone away ��

Same here 11 dpo today and no sign of af due today/tomorrow, bfn on 8 and 9 dpo on 4 day early test, unless pregnant I always spot 2/3 days before AF but nothing at all, no pregnancy symptoms though did have a bit of nausea two days ago but gone now, just heavier boobs, not as sore today as yest xx

Hi yall! AF is a few days late. I am not testing until Friday. I haven't had many symptoms or at least I can't tell if they're symptoms of pregnancy or from the allergy problems I've been having. I haven't been tracking too well. But as of yesterday and today, I have been feeling like my abdomen is bruised, thats the only way I can think to describe it. I've been having some sharp pains occasionally. Last night when I laid down(I sleep on my stomach) my boobs hurt soooo bad, very unusual for me. I have two daughters(age 6 and 8, and have had one miscarriage at 7 weeks). So, you'd think by now I'd know what pregnant feels like lol. I'm just trying to wait until Friday and would like to wait with yall.

Oh, and I did a cheap test last week. Got a very faint second line but wasn't sure if it was positive or an evap. I know we are supposed to throw away the tests, but I was curious the next day and looked at it again. It was faded so I decided it had been just an evap, I didn't think a positive result would fade away.

Oh and I've passed my longest recorded cycle by one day now. Sorry for blowing up the thread, I just keep thinking of ad ons lol guess I didn't realize everything until just now. Trying not to get my hopes up.

Lol no problem nice to hear! I have been having some brown spotting which is the same thing that happened when I miss carried. Doesn't usually happen around my period so not looking good for me this month

I'm out:( temp nose dived this morning and pre AF spotting. Gl ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"