• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

symptom spotting

ironmansmummy

Reaction score
So iv decided iv either got a bug, its all in my head or fingers crossed im pregnant.

Period not due until 14th. But iv been feeling nauseus when not having eaten, and iv got loose stools. Iv had a break out of spots , which i dont normally get until a day or 2 before period.
iv tested but BFN mind you that was a bit early:haha:
I had loose stools when i was in early pregnancy with my son.

What do you girlies think?

If you've had the same symptoms before and had a BFP, I think you could be on the road towards another BFP! Keep us posted! :D

Fingers crossed for you :thumbup:

I'm currently 5 dpo and feeling like crap, no idea if its a good thing or not. The only way to explain it is I feel the way i do when I am having a period. Stomach ache, full feeling. Stomach feels so heavy and bloated. Boobs are heavy and massive but not painful.

Enasy that is sounding good to me.....but im new to this game!

New symptom this evening irritability has reared its ugly head and my poor DS and Dh have seen the brunt of it....feel so guilty snappes a few times at ds and he wasnt doing anything naughty :cry:

Iv also discovered this sickly feeling is more present in the evening.....iv also got horrendous flatulence at the moment:haha: my poor DH really is suffering.....i do hope its for a good reason:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"