symptoms 4 weeks???

pinkpassion

3dd/5inHeaven/familycomplete
Reaction score
I'm not really having many symptoms.. I've been tired, but wake up in the night and I was having quite a few cramps last week but they have slowed down a lot, is this normal? I'm worried... also just the edges of my boobs have gotten sore, but only when I press on them, they have gotten bigger though.. no nausea, bloating last week and mild bloating this week, and extreme back ache, which is really low, like in my pelvis... I guess I just can't remember what I felt like last time, the backache I remember is the same... and I'm having hot/cold flashes!

I'm just 4 weeks today and also having no/mild symptoms except mild cramps, again with my last it was 3 year ago and can't remember when sickness etc came, I think maybe the no symptom thing is because it's so early? I wouldn't worry as yet about having no symptoms as it is so early and most people don't even know at this stage they r pregnant
Hope that helps
Xxx

LOL it sounds like you are having quite a few symptoms! I feel sick all the time, am tired and have a few twinges but lots of symptoms and no symptoms at all can be normal. Relax and try to enjoy feeling yucky!

I am 4w+1d and only my boobs hurting (and enlarged) and TMI but extra wetness down there. Other than that I'm just moody. Which is sort of typical haha

I am reading a lot of the same symptoms that I have been experiencing the last few days...and I am only 4 weeks tomorrow...

Today I have been very hormonal (mood swings), my lower back aches, My gums bled like crazy 2 nights ago when I brushed my teeth... I feel little cramps and twinges in my lower abdomen and O yes the BOOBS - they are much bigger and very sensitive! And I have been quite bloated and gassy (nice;)..lol.

But I am very happy to be pregnant and feel very Blessed all the same :)

I'm 4+5 and don't really feel like I'm having many symptoms. Boobs only hurt at the sides and only when poked. Feel a bit tired but not overly so- I'm still going to bed at the same time and stuff. All last week I was waking up in the night and really early. Most of the time when I woke up it was because I needed a wee. I do sometimes feel nauseous but never enough to throw up but I don't even trust that because I can make my self feel nauseous really easily. I hope it's just because it's very early and more symptoms will develop (although preferably not morning sickness)

I am 4w+1d and basically the same boat but I am feeling nasueaous this morning. Crazy gas too and I feel like jolts of electricity in my lower abdomen if I get up too quick or it feels like I pull a muscle. I am soo tired at night and if I don't fall asleep right away I get nausea. I'm really dreading taking my prenatal this morning.

I'm not even 4 weeks (just found out yesterday) and i'm already feeling nauseous. Not bad at all, but it's there. Last night after eating dinner, I felt horrible and needed to go to sleep!

In my 4th week I experienced a lot of mild cramping, low back pain, frequent urination and some breast tenderness including my nipples but the nipples soreness got worse in my 5th week. So did the fatigue and nausea.

Hi ladies,

I will just be hitting my fifth week tomorrow. Here is what I've been feeling so far:

Fatigue, tolerable but no amount of sleep seems to be enough
Major bloating, but with no weight change
Constipation, even though I go once a day
Food cravings
Occasional light cramps, kinda like period ones, but really light and fleeting
Major gas, probably from the constipation

I'm on my third pregnancy now, but my other two babies are still so young (only 21 and 4 months old) that I remember all of the pregnancies fondly. None of my pregnancies have had the same symptoms, at the same time, or felt the same at all so far. With my first, I felt completely normal until 6 weeks along when I started getting CONSTANT nausea, which lasted about 5 weeks, and I slept through most of the pregnancy. With my second, no nausea and just some sleepiness, and a little breast pain, while I had NO breast pain with my first. Also, I had a LOT of cramping throughout first tri and spotted every time I had sex. This time? Nausea sometimes, but only if I haven't eaten in awhile. Cravings GALORE, which I didn't get until the middle of my first pregnancy and not at all with my second. My breasts have gotten bigger and hurt like CRAZY, neither of which really happened with either of my other two pregnancies... And my back pain has been so intense that I don't know what to do with myself sometimes, but I attribute that to relaxin along with lifting my 26 pound toddler.

This is just one long, drawn-out way of saying... I wouldn't worry. Different pregnancies really can be very different, for no reason. :)

Hi girls!!
I'm 4wks 5days! Similar symptoms as most - dizzy, cramps, tired, moody!!!! And white creamy CM!
I thought it may be too early for these but glad I'm not alone!! I,m way too excited and want time to fast forward!!

Xxxxxxxx

I'm 4+5 and don't really feel like I'm having many symptoms. Boobs only hurt at the sides and only when poked. Feel a bit tired but not overly so- I'm still going to bed at the same time and stuff. All last week I was waking up in the night and really early. Most of the time when I woke up it was because I needed a wee. I do sometimes feel nauseous but never enough to throw up but I don't even trust that because I can make my self feel nauseous really easily. I hope it's just because it's very early and more symptoms will develop (although preferably not morning sickness)

I'm on the same boat as you!!! :flower:

At 4 weeks I was really tired! I had the AF type cramps too and the odd head ache x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->