Symptoms? Ahh!!

Mandeeleah

Reaction score
Hey ladies.
My names Mandee. I've never posted here before so I'll give you a short background.
I'm just about to turn 30, and my fiancé and I have been ttc for about a year now. We had one mc in April, other than that - zero luck.
Af is due in 2 days - but I haven't had any cramping really - when usually it's like someone's kicked me in the tummy.
I have been having really strange vivid dreams the past two days, accompanied by some small blood clots when I blow my nose ( which I never get), sore nipples that started lastnight, and dry heaving early in the morning.
I had my gallbladder removed earlier in the year and since then my bowl movements have been pretty loose, multiple times per day. But over the last few days, I have noticed I have been making less trips to the washroom and less is coming out when I am going. Sorry tmi.
Haha am I looking at maybe perhaps this could be my month?

Most TWW symptoms can be attributed to heightened progesterone levels, which you'll have pregnant or not. Anecdotally, I've read that some folks think any 'different from usual' or possibly more intense symptoms can be a sign.

If your LP is 14 days, you could probably consider testing though, as it's possible for enough HCG to build up to show on internet cheapies by 12DPO.

Good luck!

Most TWW symptoms can be attributed to heightened progesterone levels, which you'll have pregnant or not. Anecdotally, I've read that some folks think any 'different from usual' or possibly more intense symptoms can be a sign.

If your LP is 14 days, you could probably consider testing though, as it's possible for enough HCG to build up to show on internet cheapies by 12DPO.

Good luck!

Thank you! All this stuff confuses me. Haha my last period was a very short one for me. Light for only 4 days and the last day of it was may 25

I think you could possibly test tomorrow morning with your first wee. If its negative then just wait another day or two, and if AF doesn't arrive test again

I think you could possibly test tomorrow morning with your first wee. If its negative then just wait another day or two, and if AF doesn't arrive test again

Thanks a lot! I've been totally alone here. I don't want to get my finances hopes up again. I really felt so guilty when we mc'd in April. So I really appreciate you helping me out!

So I ended up taking a test Friday morning.
It gave me a BFN. I was 13dpo.
Yesterday - 14dpo AF was due. Pink CM mid afternoon, so I got bummed and put a pad on. Nothing at all for the rest of the day.
Put on a new bad before bed and woke up with nothing on it again.
So either AF is being a jerk and playing games.. Or I dunno.

Hmmmm....could still be early or you may not be as many DPO as you think. Fingers crossed for you! Does AF usually just start with a normal flow or is the spotting normal? Good luck! I may test again in a few days if she doesn't come!

Hmmmm....could still be early or you may not be as many DPO as you think. Fingers crossed for you! Does AF usually just start with a normal flow or is the spotting normal? Good luck! I may test again in a few days if she doesn't come!

She doesn't normally play around. As soon as AF is here, she's here in full force. Stressful when you want something this bad!

Oh I completely understand!!!!!! Good luck. Please keep us updated!!! :)

AF woke me up from my sleep at about 2 this morning.
Terrible cramps and back pain! Making up for being two days late, I guess.
Next time!
Thanks again ladies xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"