Symptoms are Gone!!!Help

babydust1987

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I have a question in regarding pregnancy symptoms. I am currently 7 weeks and 6 days and almost 8 weeks to be exact. I had an ultrasound last friday where I found I was about 6 weeks 6 days and saw the sac, yolk and baby and its heartbeat and most importantly heard my babies heartbeat at 139bpm, which was amazing to see and hear.

Since I turnt about 7 weeks and 3 days, my symptoms started becoming less and less. I woke up one morning with my boobs being less sore and only a little painful if i squeeze but not as sore as it was a few weeks ago. My nausea, has never been a problem but around beginning of 6 weeks thats when it hit me but it came in waves, like when I am hungry and sometimes after I eat too much. That has slightly gone aswell, which is a bit worrying.

My boobs are still heavy and dark nipple and I do sometimes feel bloated but I don't feel as tired either. Could this be a concern or is this just a one of thing where is comes and goes. I wont be having an ultrasound till maybe 10 weeks but all I think about is if my baby is still growing. Has anyone every experienced this around 7 or 8 weeks?

I did just see the heartbeat last friday and all seems healthy according to the lady who did my ultrasound but could there be a possibility something bad has happened :(

Its completely normal. I've had several periods in first tri where I didn't even feel pregnant for a few days. I'd worry myself rotten. And then BAM, symptoms back. Enjoy your symptom free period while you can xx

I could of written this post I'm 8+3 today and feel exactly the same xxx

I've been like that this whole pregnancy! At 7 weeks I only had nausea on odd days and mildly, it picked up a little but is practically gone now, this pregnancy is completely different from my other children's its been too easy which worries me but I had two great scans at 6.5 weeks and 8.5 weeks with strong heartbeat and good growth so im just praying the much reduced symptoms don't mean anything. But on the flip side my moods/tiredness and sore boobs have been really bad! My next scan is in 10 days time xx

My symptoms were on and off and completely disappeared around 10 weeks. The only symptom I really had was sickness. No sore breasts at all. I know how worried it can make you feel. Big hugs. Try to remember everyone is different and will experience different pregnancy symptoms. My friend is 20 weeks and still really sick everyday. Also wanted to say congratulations x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->