symptoms at 22dpo/5weeks pregnant

manchester1

One gorgeous baby girl
Reaction score
I feel like theres a gap in the symptom spotting area....people write about untill say 14dpo when they test, then they skip to like 6 weeks pregnant when nausea hits.

what symptoms did people get after they got their BFP.

i'm currently 20dpo, (im irregular and this was a clomid cycle) too scared to test because don't want to seen BFN. last 5 days my boobs have really hurt- feel bruised inside, don't hurt now, generally hurt more when i've been wearing a bra and take it off. they aren't bigger or veinier though. also the last 4 days i've been having mild cramps, what feel like af pain. so i keep thinking af is coming.....

i know people will just say take a test, and i know i should, i just like feeling maybe i am pregnant instead of being depressed after seeing a negative test! ive ordered some HPT's online they should come tomorrow or the day after, if AF hasn't come i shall test then!

my boobs were very sore just after i found out even though they hadn't grown then, nipples were darker
got some cramps in the morningtime and definitely after some alone time with DH ;)
one of my best friends though swears by the best sign being tiredness and i think she's right, i went from being someone who could never settle enough for a nap to falling asleep all over the place!

AF was MIA and I was getting neg tests, I ovulated late and felt baby implant at 10 DPO - 3 days after AF was due! All I've had since is slight cramps that originate from the right, which I'm guessing is where baby implanted, but that's all I've had apart from the odd days where I've felt sick.

Just before baby implanted I felt like I was coming on, but obviously not! So there's still hope yet :)

its a bit too late to be ovulating, and we only DTD once around ovulation...when i saw EWCM. these cramps come and go, sometimes worse than others, some times mild but now im having sort of shooting pains on the left hand side.

cant wait just to test and know lol

i usually get really sore boobs- generally at the end of the day when i take my bra off is when i notice it the most. this prego though i didn't have sore boobs at all at the beginning. i also tend to get a stuffy nose at night and sore throat. i have never really had major tiredness though, i do have a nap sometimes but not sure if it is from pregnancy or from sleeping badly at night. i also get pimples on my chest and face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->