Symptoms at 5 weeks

deltadawn1987

Reaction score
Was wondering if you lady’s could help me out I’m 5 weeks 3 days pregnant and I have no symptoms of pregnancy at all, just a missed period. Was wondering what all you lady’s symptoms were at 5 if any, and did anyone like me have none. Thanks in advance.

Most find nausea etc kicks in around 6_8 weeks. X

I was about to post this exact thing. I’m 5+5 and have no symptoms except sore boobs. The occasional nausea that passes in 2 min but that could be the heat or anything really. I had severe hyperemesis with my daughter so getting paranoid :/ I keep testing to double check I’m still pregnant!

Also I just noticed you live in Fife too, hello! :)

Heartburn was the first sign, a bit of dizziness, cramps and the boobs. Other than that not much until week 7-8 where i started to get some nausea, but still no vomit, or horrible sickness. Currently 9 weeks.

I'm 5w4d now. And only two nights ago got the sore breasts and the areola darkening (they look similar in color to those purplish bruises).
I get really, really tired out of nowhere.
Frequent urination is driving me up the wall!!!!
The sore breasts kicked in two nights ago.
Last week I had some minor constipation.
Once my period was 8 days late I started to get discharge.
I'm crying a lot over dumb things (on and off for two weeks now).
Last week I felt like I had an inflated balloon in my lower stomach - it wasn't a typical "bloated" feeling.

Mainly super painful boobs and bloating at night. Otherwise I’m feeling pretty normal. I’m 6w5d and my boobs are already starting to feel less painful. Or maybe they’re just having a good day. With my first pregnancy, I didn’t have any symptoms beyond painful boobs, I never got morning sickness or anything.

Thank you all just today I had slightly sore boobs so I’m taking that as a good sign x

I could have written this post. I am right around 5 weeks give or take a couple days (it's been 5 weeks since my last period and 1 week 1 day since my first bfp). With my DD I had implantation spotting, frequent urination, sore boobs, somewhat frequent nausea with vomiting every once in a while from maybe 5 or 6 weeks. This pregnancy I've been fatigued, frequent urination, just started with sore boobs- I am still breastfeeding my toddler so it's getting noticable, nausea off and on and sometimes insomnia. Not really as intense as with my DD but I look at it as I am not having cramps or any kind of spotting or bleeding and every day that passes where you can say that the more likely it is that baby is doing well. Also, even though miscarriage happens, there is an 80 percent chance you will have a healthy happy baby compared to the 20 percent chance something would go wrong. Keep positive and I wish you well

I feel ya the only real symptom I have had is sore boobs I have nausea off and on, it feels nothing like my other two I have done like 10 test just to make sure I am still pregnant lol But every pregnancy is different, :)

Didn’t get any symptoms until around 9 weeks, and even then it was relatively mild - try not to worry, you’re probably just lucky! :)

Thanks all, actually had a bit nausea yesterday around noon then last night was feeling sick very happy to have nausea lol pregnancy makes me crazy I’m so nervous and paranoid 😬

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->