symptoms at 6 weeks?

lorrx

Reaction score
Hello everyone. i was just wondering what your 6 weeks symptoms were? i havnt really had too much symptoms until the last week. since then iv had mild af type feeling cramps, lower back pain and occasional headaches. my boobs arent really sore, just for a few seconds here and there il feel sort of aches in them but as i said it only lasts for a few seconds at a time. I havnt had much nausea either just kinda a gagging reflex when i smell certain foods.

From what iv read i thinkmy symptoms are some what normal and im trying not to panic that im not puking my guts up every day

Im 6 weeks today, i dont really have many symptoms myself.

i only have slight nausea, slight cramping by right ovary and all over generally not severe enough to cause worrying. blue veins over my breasts and stomache pretty much visuable all over now slight head ache and a burning sensation behind chest and tiredness.

i also trying not to worry i cried yesterday over the thought of losing my bean but i just tell myself im having a happy healthy pregnancy its quite hard as this is my 1# constantly worrying and will until u/s when i see a heart beat.

if worried have a talk with gp/ midwife if you have one already thts what there for :)

i myself havent heard from midwife yet. x

Almost constant nausea, only feel fine when I'm eating, lol! Nothing else at all.
Last pregnancy I had sore boobs & intermittent cramps, & the same constant nausea but I was never sick.

Don't worry too much about symptoms, everyone has different symptoms & some people don't have any at all!

Last time my nausea really cranked up about 8-10 weeks, 6 weeks is still early!

i only have slight nausea, slight cramping by right ovary and all over generally not severe enough to cause worrying. blue veins over my breasts and stomache pretty much visuable all over now slight head ache and a burning sensation behind chest and tiredness.

i also trying not to worry i cried yesterday over the thought of losing my bean but i just tell myself im having a happy healthy pregnancy its quite hard as this is my 1# constantly worrying and will until u/s when i see a heart beat.

if worried have a talk with gp/ midwife if you have one already thts what there for :)

Iv had the blue veins on breasts since about a week before period was due and have just noticed the veins on my belly yesterday. mine dont stay visible all the time tho. they come and go in visibility. do yours come and go too?

also im not overly worried yet anyway. just curious really x

Iv had the blue veins on breasts since about a week before period was due and have just noticed the veins on my belly yesterday. mine dont stay visible all the time tho. they come and go in visibility. do yours come and go too?

also im not overly worried yet anyway. just curious really x

Mine do come and go but recently they stay visable for longer.

I had sore boobs and was absolutely exhausted.
No ms at all in my first tri and don't worry about it. .. some horrible info out there about how it can be bad not to have ms but it's absolute rubbish. Most of my friends didn't have ms and neither did my mum. Just count yourself lucky and enjoy!x

I wouldn't worry!

My last two pregnancies had very mild symptoms (up until the third trimester with my oldest anyway --- when I felt sciatic pains, lol). The worst in both initially though was sore breasts, some food aversions and following that was the on and off cramping / ligament pains (which admittedly freaked me out with my oldest, until I discovered such was considered normal). I hardly had any nausea with those pregnancies (very mild with both, that lasted roughly two weeks and started around the 7th and 8th week), or really any other symptoms.

I didn't have symptoms until this week. In the evenings I am very nauseated, but not enough to vomit. It helps to eat but as soon as I stop eating I am queasy again.

I have been cold since the TWW which is odd.

I am very athletic but today I could not hike. I ended up taking a walk around town (maybe one mile) and crashed when I got home. (I can usually mt. bike for 40+ miles.)

Oh, and my boobs grew overnight. They started to really get sore the other day but yesterday my bra was loose and today I am busting out the sides. Even my DH noticed as soon as I got up.

I am 6 weeks today! Nauseated all the time but can't throw up! :( Sore boobs. Cramping 24/7. Headaches. And absolutely exhausted!!! Joy!!! :)

I will be 6 weeks tomorrow and nausea got a lot worse today, BBs very slightly sore on and off, tired and the odd cramp, pain or ache in lower abdomen. I also have stiff hands in the night and have had a runny nose since the 2ww.

Im exactly the same. ... im 7+2 now and zero sickness just fatigue, back ache and cramps

Um 6 weeks I was vomiting and all day nausea, sore boobs and tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->