Symptoms at 6w4d

hibiscus07

#1=Jack; EDD#2=Feb 8,2014
Reaction score
What did you guys experience by 6.5 weeks?
I still have sore boobs (they're definitely still getting even bigger, rounder, and harder), occasional twinges/mild cramps (was much more noticeable at 4-5 weeks), tired/rundown all the time, kinda feeling nauseated on and off, but no vomiting! I expected to be really sick by this time. What about you?

I'm feeling sick quite often but haven't been sick yet....stomach cramping on and off... tiredness and heavy boobs.... I have had a brownish discharge again (soz if tmi)... this is the 2nd time that I have had it and it does freak me out but trying not to freak out...

:hugs:

hi, im 6 weeks 3 today and my only symptoms so far are slightly sore nipples, fatigue and on/off mild-heavy cramping. Really want some sickness, just to let me know everything is A-oK!
xxx

sore boobs and nipples. They're a little bigger, but not noticable much. Excess CM (sorry TMI) cramping on/off. Extreme tiredness and sickness but no vomiting.

sore boobs and nipples. They're a little bigger, but not noticable much. Excess CM (sorry TMI) cramping on/off. Extreme tiredness and sickness but no vomiting.

Yeah actually I've noticed more CM on and off during the last week--I take that as a good sign because it means more progesterone (right??).

As much as I DON"T enjoy being sick, I think I might feel better about my status if I threw up a time or two haha. After one M/C I'm super paranoid.

I'm Just 7 weeks today. Last saturday as it became 6 weeks I had my first bad M/S , but didn;t actually throw up until tuesday. No most days I feel sick from the time I wake up until about 1pm in the afternoon and then it gets better.
Tiredness abated middle of last week and boobs are still changing. No real cramping was worst at 4 and 5 weeks.

sounds like me last week hehe it sucked but my morning sickness got worst this weekk

I am 7 weeks today and I have had really bad sickness and vomitting since 5w3d! It had gotten so bad that I was given medz and even they don't work all the time. I have had lots of gas (sorry tmi), cramping and tiredness. To those "wishing" for some sickness please be lucky you are not going through this because it sucks big time being sick all day, everyday. I know it'll get better and that's what gets me through.

I'm only 6w2d right now but so far my symptoms are nausea with no vomiting, wind, urinating a lot, sore breasts, and still some cramping but not as much. Oh and extremely tired and thirsty.

thats funny im always really thirsty too! didnt know that could be a symptom. Excuse my ignorance but what is CM that the others are talking about?

Cervical Mucus (if you hover over CM it will say, too - just discovered that ;) )

I'm 7 weeks and now have absolutely no symptoms at all - not sure whether that deserves a :) or a :( I'm hoping everyone's right and its a good thing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->