Symptoms before Implantation? :shrug:

nmpjcp2015

Raising Baby Sam :)
Reaction score
So I've been reading alot about implantation and when it happens. My question is how is it possible to have "early pregnancy symptoms" before implantation occurs? This usually happens 6-12DPO from what I've been reading, so wouldn't it take until 6DPO and beyond to actually have any symptoms.

This is my second month TTC, and I've been reading a lot, but now I'm confused.

Comments?

I don't think it's possible to have the standard symptoms pre-implantation as these are caused by HCG, but it is possible that the effects of EPF (early pregnancy factor, a hormone released within hours of fertilisation) can effect your immune system making you feel a bit groggy and susceptible to illness. I got hand foot and mouth before implantation when I was pregnant with my daughter. The EPF lowered my immune response so I wouldn't reject the pregnancy and I got ill straight away.

honestly i had symptoms i cant explain why they occurred so early but my implantation was at 6 dpo in the morning at 9 and 10 am sharp. ofcourse, they werent painful and felt like nuzzling sensations. its my first pregnancy and my symptoms before implantation started at dpo 1, and were daily sneezing, daily swollen breasts, nausea at 3 am for 1-2 dpo, extreme bloating, gas, and milk cravings at 3-4 dpo, and 5-6 dpo i had a metallic taste in my mouth. i still sneeze and have swollen breasts to this moment. very strange as these symptoms were nothing like my normal clockwork pms symptoms and i have a clockwork 28 day cycle as well.

thanks guys! I'll post if I get mt BFP.. I'm currently 10DPO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"