• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Symptoms but bfn after coming off the pill.

Spottycup

Reaction score
we decided to try for baby no 3, I stopped the pill last month and going on a 28 day cycle I was due af yest but nothing showed up, I did have cramping all day but no blood, I've woke up and still have cramping :shrug: I started with headaches and sore boobs yest too but had a bfn. I actually did two tests a one in a case and one without, I took the one In the case out and thought I could see a very faint line so I then thought I had a bfp but then read that they can cause evaps when taken out of the case, I took it out 3 hours after doing it tho.

I did another test this morning the ones without cases and it was a clear bfn. The first day of bleeding after taking the pill was the 19th nov.

Anyone have any ideas? I think I might do a test every morning until af shows up anyway as I have symptoms at the mo that I did when Preg with dd 2. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"