Symptoms but BFN

mrsb07

Reaction score
We’ve been TTC for 4 months plus a few more months of neither trying or preventing. I didn’t track until 1-2 months ago and I have 3 apps on my phone. According to the apps, I’m 9-10 dpo. Monday I started feeling funny- nauseous, burping, tired, cramps, and backache. I took a test yesterday and was BFN. I should get my period Mon or Tues of next week. My cycles are very long, about 38 days. Should I test again tomorrow or should I wait? Also, this is my 1st month tracking my temp and it's staying up right now. Is this normal for your temp to stay up or does it indicate a possible pregnancy? I wasn't sure when it would normally drop before your period.

I am NO expert--what I know I have learned a LOT from these forums!

Ok--your symptoms, IMHO, sound pretty good for a BFP. That your cycle is supposed to start next week--I'd wait and test after when I thought AF was due. I KNOW KNOW KNOW the wait is torture!--but I've read of ladies who were a lot further in their DPO window who still got BFN's only for that ultimately to be wrong. Just my humble $0.02.

I am praying for you!!

xoxoxo

Thank you!! I took another test today (I know, I'm still probably too early), but I couldn't wait and keep having more symptoms or maybe I'm getting sick. It came back negative, but I get up several times to pee during the night so I'm not sure if my urine is concentrated enough after 3 hours.

Is anyone good at reading FF charts? I just started taking my temp a month ago so I'm still kinda new to this but I'm 12 dpo & my temp has gone up a little the past few days. Just wondering what all of this means.

I am AWFUL at reading charts---I think there is a forum part that helps with that..?? Your temp may be a good indication though--I read it can get wonky at conception and then 'even out' back normal once your bean sticks to the uterine wall.

Hey--I took a test Fri and it came back negative, but I am having such symptoms that I think I may have tested too early as well...I am so praying for you!!!

Thanks, hoping & praying you get a BFP too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->