Symptoms but no nausea, conceived while on pill?

vmjcrw

Reaction score
I am just wondering if anyone else has gone through these experiences or has any helpful input about my symptoms...

I am on BC but have been experiencing what I believe to be pregnancy symptoms. I am currently on CD23. I assume that I ovulate mid cycle around day 14 but have never exactly calculated it. On CD18 I suddenly felt very bloated and fat. On CD19 I had very sore breasts for a considerable amount of time. This was weird since I generally don't have much breast tenderness at any time of the month including O and AF. I realized that in the previous week I had very vivid dreams, was very thisty, was unusually tired at night, had an outburst of acne, had to get up in the middle of several nights to pee, and had a few moments of sensitivities to smell. On CD21 I experienced significant back pain and discomfort similar to cramps. Since then I have had various twinges and pulls in my back but nothing bad. I haven't had any nausea but typically do not feel nauseated ever unless I am very very bad sick. I have had some gas and bathroom issues but no nausea.

I know that it is too early to take a HPT and plan to when it is closer to AF but I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced these symptoms? Or has anyone else conceived while on BC pill and experienced any of this?

If you're taking your BC consistently and don't have something else interfering (antibiotics or something), then it's supposed to prevent ovulation. It's definitely not unheard of to get pregnant on the pill, especially if there's a reason for it not to be working properly, but you can't really go worrying about which day you ovulated because you're not supposed to be ovulating.

If you're worried and you think you're pregnant, any day 8+ days after suspected ovulation (6 days before AF is due if you assume your luteal phase is the typical 14 days) is possible for a positive on a home pregnancy test, but the best results don't come until your period is a couple days late for lots of women.

Thanks Orglethorp! I realized that about ovulation after I posted but couldn't change it. I'm just confused now why I would be getting these symptoms especially the cramping and tenderness so far away from AF if I'm not pregnant. Anxious and excited to take the test. Wasn't planning for this, but if I am pregnant I will know it was meant to be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->