symptoms by dpo...come join me!! :)

Well after no symptoms I think I may have some, though it may be totally unrelated! Suddenly got a really bad tummy, been cramping all day but it's got loads worse this eve. Feels like I constantly need the loo (sorry if tmi). Also broken out in 3 HUGE spots :/ completely out of the blue and unusual for this time in my cycle (usually get them when af is due which isn't for another week or so yet! Also discovered I have piles (sorry tmi again!) only ever have had these when preggo! So really hoping its a good sign as bad as it is lol x Fingers crossed x

How many dpo are you? ... your symptoms sound promising... even tho piles ain't the nicest of things to have, and you only get them when pregnant, then maybe your on to a :bfp: this cycle :) GL..

Just as an update: AF got me hard today (worst cramps EVER). This morning I started feeling my usual "I've been kicked in the lower back" pain that I even get for anovulatory cycles and just knew it was imminent. I likely won't be able to start a new Femara round until January because I have to see a new doctor, so I'm hoping to get through the holidays and praying we might get a 2015 little bean to stick! Good luck to the rest of you and hope you all get your lovely BFPs!

Aw sorry to hear that hun :hugs: ... sending lots of luck for January! And I hope you get your :bfp: very soon! :dust: x

6dpo for me! Nothing to report other than a spot breakout. Normally have on/off cramping and tender boobs by now but I'm trying not to look too far into it...

GL everyone x

7 DPO for me. I've been nauseous on and off since yesterday. Today is a little bit more persistent. My nipples are still sensitive (my left is a little bit more) and my boobs are sore on and off.

1 dpo- nothing

2 dpo- excess cm (white stringy, stretchy coming out in globs), 5 BM, AF like cramps.

so I've been super nauseous all day today, with really bad backache and last few hours my belly has been cramping like crazy! Suddenly got an increase of creamy cm too this eve. Been shattered last couple days. Still testing bfn at 10dpo... hope this isn't af making an early appearance!

interesting thread ladies

1 DPO... twinges and sore boobies
2 DPO- felt fine.. gush of CM in the evening... shiny clear CM
3 DPO- crampy feels AF like... headache
4 DPO... little niggling pain in left side... crampy still...moody and headache and wanting chocolate - feel strong AF symtons at the mo

:wave: to all the recent ladies who joined the thread! ... i'm currently 10 dpo and just NO its not my month.. so just updating my symptom untill the :witch: gets me!... goodluck to the rest of you! <3

I'm 10 Dpo today and haven't had much going on the past couple of days. My boobs feel a little sore but my nipples have gotten better. I feel like i have a little bit of heartburn and I've had pain on my left side that's on and off. My cramps are on and off. I feel out :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->