Symptoms by DPO! Symptom spotters especially welcome hehe!!

Jenn95

Reaction score
Hi ladies! So I saw a thread like this about a year ago and I thought it would be fun to start another just like it because I know how crazy we can all get with out symptom spotting in the TWW! So basically this is how it goes!

In your post you include your symptoms by DPO. Until you get your results (either BFN or BFP) keep your font regular BLACK. Now, if you get a BFN (praying we all get our BFP's!!!) you turn your font RED. Now if BFP (woot woot!!) you turn your font GREEN!

I really hope this thread takes off! It would be nice for all of us to feel less lonely.. And not so crazy, hehe, during our TWW! Also, there is no such thing as TMI on this thread. As with symptoms spotting.. We all know craziness in our bodies happens lol! I will start us off :)

November 19th- OPK+, dtd
November 20th- O DAY, dtd
1DPO- Small amounts of EWCM, tired, dtd
2DPO- Twinges on left lower stomach, nothing else to report
3DPO- Lower back ache, tired
4DPO- Gassy (unusual for me), integestion (bad!)
5DPO- Lower back pain, lower stomach cramps, shooting pains in boobs, watery cm
6DPO- Lower Back Pain, slight cramping, super tired, went to the bathroom around 5pm a lot of EWCM?! Mixed with streaks of pink and 3 drops of blood= IB?!?!.
7DPO (today)- Woke up with a sore throat, watery cm, lower back pain, took at 4 hour nap! (Not like me at all) woke up with a super runny nose (very annoying) hoping this is an early pg symptom and not a cold haha.

The thread is still going and it's right here:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ms-dpo-af-bfp-please-read-first-post-507.html

Probably better to just join that one! Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->