Symptoms by DPO w/ results

ashleysandman

Reaction score
Hello all! I'm new on here and on my 3rd month TTC baby number 3 (it's been 9 years since my last pregnancy, so I feel like I'm starting over!) After trolling 100s of threads and sites over the past 3 months, I've decided to start my own. I'm not a control freak, so all TTC questions and advice (as long as it's friendly and non-judgmental) are welcome. The thing I'd most love to see is everyone's day by day symptoms during their luteal phase, experiences of each person, and finally, everyone's biggest question...Did you end up with a BFP or a BFN at the end? I'll start in a follow up post. Hope I'm beginning this thread correctly, and good luck, prayers, and baby dust to all hopefuls!! :flower:

Hi hun. Just wanted to let you know there's a post for dpo symptoms. Not gonna lie..I've stalked it a few times. Lol. Here you go though

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...po-af-bfp-please-read-first-post-newpost.html

Good luck to you :)

I've only had 2 cycles since having Mirena removed, but overall seem to be back on track. These two cycles have had me at a 24 day cycle. I ovulated on March 16th. Here are my recorded symptoms since then. I'm due to start AF tomorrow. I'd also like to preface by saying that I'm not charting BBT as of yet, but will next month if I get AF. :)

1 DPO:CP low, medium soft, medium open, wet

2-3 DPO: nothing logged

4 DPO:CP med, med. soft, open

5 DPO: heavy pressure and cramping (made me feel like I had to waddle almost) in lower abdomen/uterus area...very uncomfortable and not common. Cervix open, position and texture not logged. Light acne, light bloating, light constipation and indigestion.

6 DPO:CP medium height, CM is thin creamy and white...can't tell if cervix is open. It feels spongy almost with a film? Had some twinges for about a minute on my lower left abdomen.

7 DPO: very slight ewcm again and also creamy white but the two aren't mixed. CP Med, med. soft, med. open.

8 DPO:HOLY VEINS... I can always see my veins in my front right shoulder and a little on the breast on that side, but my left side today looks like someone used a blue marker to draw on me and wiped it off. Am I imagining this? Have I just not paid attention to that side before? It's on my arms a bit too. Cervix is high, med. soft, and closed. Periodic cramping (upper and lower back, lower abdomen.) Light acne, light headache, light indigestion.

9 DPO:CM is watery, CP is high, med. soft, and closed. Twinges in right vaginal wall/uterus, itchy eyes, pinprick feeling in lady parts, periodic lower back cramps, slightly iffy belly (am I nauseous or hallucinating?) Mild breast twinges on right side. Veins still present. Throbbing pinchy poke twinges in lower left to mid abdomen. "Period poop" (sorry if no one else knows what this means, haha) feeling but not BM. Mildly gassy.

10 DPO: CM creamy, CP High, Med. soft, closed. Cramps off and on, wet, sore legs (why?), I sneezed and it hurt my uterus (random), left boob (at shoulder) throbbing mildly for hours with slight discomfort-not sensitive to the touch, small hives (3 on legs), feeling itchy and mildly dehydrated. Veins not as obvious.

11 DPO: CM is creamy. CP is high, med. soft, and closed.

12 DPO: Left side pinches, I can't really tell if my left breast is sore...haha. Nasal drip, feeling both stuffy and runny at the same time. Cervix was awol in the am and then back to high. Went through Wendy's DT and it smelled BAD...gag. Tasted good though. :) Cervix is giving me cramps when checking it. Tired. Legs achy off and on. FInger joints hurting? Undies damp with wet CM but nothing visible...just leaky. Cramping in all areas off and on through day, mostly mild. 3 BMs. Nips the tiniest big sensitive, nothing abnormal really...although there's a slight feeling like I used icy hot on them. Sensitive teeth to sugar. Neck hive, small. Tired. Veins off and on in visibility...veins in palms super dark for about a half hour in the evening. Moody.

13 DPO: So far today- CP high, med. soft, and closed. Feels a little swollen and pillowy in surrounding areas. CM is white and wet, not overly abundant...feels a little tacky and lotiony (new.) Runny nose. Alternating between tired and energetic. Cramps off and on. Small amt. of ewcm-very little. Periodic traveling cramps. Light bloating and indigestion. Had about 2-3 seconds where I may have been dizzy.

Prior to the past week my cervix has only ever been high (since I started checking 3 months ago) 3 or 4 times...and only for about an hour at a time, so it's rare. It has been high and closed almost all day for the 5-6 days. Also, it's slightly open 90% of the time. It has been closed tightly since it went high. I test daily...all BFNs with the exception of two $ Tree tests that showed up positive (pink) 4 days ago- but it was also 4 hours after the time limit, and nothing but BFNs since, so not adding weight to that. I'm trying not to read into ANY of these symptoms and telling myself they are psychosomatic.

What do you think ?? :)

Hello, I cam across your thread, We are in pretty similar situations I got my Mirena removed March 28th. So this is our first two weeks of trying to conceive our #3 as well (son just turned 7). I was wondering how you figure out ovulation after the removal. TMI I know but I bled about a week before removal and then about a week of like bright red a week following the removal which my doctor said would be from the removal? . I ordered the cheap OPK's off amazon should be arriving friday. Did you wait a cycle to get on track? The doctor told me it was totally fine trying immediately but its really hard to figure out ovulation after getting mirena removed. As far as your symptoms they sound VERY promising! I know with my two kids the vein alone in my right boob told me I was pregnant it gets very dark and almost looks 3D LOL. That is one thing ill be looking out for in the weeks to come! Love to know what your results are!

Hello! I bled fairly similarly to you, so I think that's normal. As for the OPKs I started taking them immediately after removal, and I ovulated about a week and a half after it was removed. Did not get pregnant the first cycle, but my cycles went back to normal almost immediately. I did get pregnant on the above post, but sadly miscarried two days after my BFP. Feeling the same things now, though, and thinking I may have gotten very blessed and lucky so soon. Prayers up and fingers crossed. :) Good luck to you!!

Thanks for your post, Ashley. Praying you get your BFP soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"