symptoms come and go?

CertainTurton

Mummy to a toddler
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm newly pregnant with number two and its amazing how much you forget. Is it normal for symptoms to come and go? A few days ago I had v.sore bbs and queasy on and off but now the sore bbs have faded a bit- just tired and a bit queasy/bloated. Also had a fair bit if cramping yesterday :-( Is that ok? Panicing alls not ok :-(
Thanks

I am also newly pregnant for the first time though and I have more symptoms then the past few days but I have had mild random cramping on and off the past two days. Hoping it's a normal early pregnancy symptom!

I have had cramping sometimes quite bad for about 2 weeks and it's the only last few days it has eased off and I have read loads of women get cramping so it's pretty normal as it your body and uterus stretching

Also my boobs have been tender on and off some day they feel quite bad other days only a bit when I press on them but again I read symptoms always come and go during your pregnancy. cramping and boob tenderness are the only symptoms I have had

congrats to you both, happy and healthy 9 months

For me, it comes and goes. One day BBs were sore then the next day they were ok. Same thing with my nausea. But, they always come back. Sometimes, it was worse than before. Every time I had doctor's appointment for scans, all my symptoms were gone but everything was ok. I actually welcome the little breaks :)

Congrats to you both! :)

Congrats to everyone on their pregnancies. Honestly don't worry, my symptoms came and went in all my pregnancies. This one in particular. Even my HG gives me the odd day off now and again. Cramping is normal too. I was so crampy up till 7 weeks and now it's started again. Just my body making room for my little jellybean. Happy healthy 9 months to you all!

I'm 5/6 weeks pregnant and my symptoms come and go too! I remember with my daughter all my symptoms disappeared at 8 weeks. I think I struggled more with early preg with my daughter but I don't know if that because I had time to be dramatic and sleep all the time whereas with number 2 I barely have time to remember to eat breakfast as my toddler keeps me so busy!!

My symptoms have been coming and going. I had a scan at 6+3 and baby was measuring bang on dates with a heartbeat. Before this I was convinced it was another ectopic or miscarriage as my symptoms were on and off. After the scan I was symptom free for about 12 hours, I'm 7 weeks today and they are still coming and going. I have another scan a week on Monday (May try for a sneaky earlier scan though!) so I can update then, but for now I am hopeful as my symptoms do come back (even if I have a few days off) and I have had some cramping, which I have had from before bfp!

Hey ladies, firstly congratulations & secondly I'm defaintly there with you my symptoms (less now as I'm further along) but 1st tri always came & went, one day I'd feel sick others I'd be totally fine, one day I'd be tired others full of energy, and so on, also as for cramping I could of swore my period was on its way the cramps were always on/off in the beginning, and I still get them now, good luck everyone :) xx

Thanks all, I seem to have more in the evening and the tiredness hits at 4ish (hence cbeebies goes on then :blush:) and I didaan indicator test today and got 2-3 sp feeling much better. Thanks again!

Meggs-good luck to you too- it's worrying to be sure but from what I've read cramping is normal abd even a good sign as it snuggles in! Going to be a long March!

Also I think we focus on the typical signs of preg like nausea and sore boobs when in fact we prob all have lots of symptoms just not the obvious ones. My symptoms so far, itchy tummy, tried so going to bed earlier, waking in the night for a wee. Broken sleep, waking every few hours (I had this when expecting my daughter too) neon green wee, occasional shooting pains in boobs, bloated, loose bowels in the morning, dreadful mood swings occasional twinges in uterus etc etc etc. I will add no food aversions, no nausea and no sore boobs! What's everyone else's syptoms?

True Frankie- I am tired, soo bloated, hungry all the time and pinches below my c section scar. Also waking early and not being able to sleep again even though tired. Also are vivid dreams a symptom? Had a horrible one last night!

True Frankie- I am tired, soo bloated, hungry all the time and pinches below my c section scar. Also waking early and not being able to sleep again even though tired. Also are vivid dreams a symptom? Had a horrible one last night!

Yeh I've heard vivid dreams is a syptom!

My symptoms also come and go. Every pregnancy is different and your body will cope with the rising hormone levels differently. When I was pregnant with my son. (7 years ago) I had NO symptoms at all. No sickness, sore boobs, tiredness, nada. The only thing convincing me I was pregnant was the early scans and my growing belly. I also didn't feel him move till 24 weeks.
I don't have sore boobs at all yet (praying this lasts as Im still breastfeeding my 15mo) however I feel extremely tired and have had a few occasions of feeling nauseous. Some symptoms are horrible but they do put your mind at rest. I constantly worried when pregnant with my son. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->