symptoms coming and going. Worried

Maidenet

Reaction score
I'm only about 6/7 weeks unsure. Started getting sore boobs to touch and been feeling icky for a few days. Woke up to feeling 100% fine!!!

Anyone else in first tri have symptoms that come and Go??

It happens to me all the time. The other morning I woke up feeling great, no nausea at all (very unusual). That night I got hit with terrible nausea. Symptoms coming and going has always been a normal back and forth for me during all my pregnancies. Good luck!

It varies and nobody is the same. My breasts were never sore. I never got any signs till about 5-6 weeks i felt sickly and tired. U will have better days. The trouble with the internet is you can over google and compare yourself to others. My cousin never feels any different. Ive had friends that have had back ache and sickness. Friends that have had no sickness. Friends worse carrying girls etc etc. Honestly you are fine. Unless you see any blood which can also be fine youl be fine. I got cramps in the first couple of weeks too. I know its scary but try not to expect symptoms and just be happy when you feel good. Youl soon get fed up of feeling rubbish :) xxx

totally agree everyone is different at different stages in pregnancy. One thing i am noticing is in the morning my syptoms are much better and get worse by the day, mainly around 8/9pm when i feel so tired and boobs are saw then, but not in the morning

That's totally normal. Last pregnancy I ddint feel pregnant at all most days and symptoms would come and go, linger and then totally disappear for days/weeks at a time. So far this time, I felt sick in the beginning and ever since - nothing, aside from bloating and tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->