Symptoms coming back!

Lou+Bubs

Mummy + Expecting #2
Reaction score
i am 15+1, did not have much morning sickness in the first tri. But this week i have started feeling tired again,having bad headache and felt sick this morning. Is it normal for symptoms to come back?

Hey hun, I don't know if it is normal but I have been sick the past two mornings and have really bad headaches. Doc first thought it was swine fu but had it cinfirmed that it was not. He's putting it down to the pregnancy now! Hope you feel better soon (thought this was when we were supposed to be enjoying the pregnancy!) x

i know thats what i thought, i was going to ring the doc to check but dont want them to think i am silly worrying about nothing.

I had a returning of symptoms at around 15-16 weeks. Thankfully it only lasted a week or two but then was replaced by other symptoms :rofl:
I think it's quite normal for symptoms to come and go, and then come back again! Growth spurts often make me feel quite sicky for a few days (just getting over a growth spurt now!) so that could be what it is for you girls :)

If you're worried tho, always contact your MW or GP for reassurance :hugs:

I was the same - absolutely fine until about 13 weeks then I was sick really badly all the time from then on. Tiredness really bad too. Only started to feel "normal" during the last week or so. xx

Thank you i don't know what i do without this site!

yeap hun, normal. my sickness finished at 19weeks, altho i bet it will come bk! x

I'm sure my doctor must think i'm a hypocontriac! (if thats how you spell it) I'm in and out all the time as I really worry as I had loads of problems during my last pregnancy. I just keep telling myself though - thats what they're there for and we pay their wages!!! xx

oohh thank you for this thread I FEEL ROUGH - sunday was sooo knackered I more or less stayed in bed all day and feeling sicky all week. Same as early days it stops when I eat (omg MORE FOOD) - I had googled and read about the growth spurt about now and put it down the that but it was still niggling me

Oh me too i had no nausea from about 9-10 weeks then bam this week its back and yesterday was sick for the first time , thought i was going mad , so glad its not me . I want the glowing and blooming bit now thank you very much lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->