symptoms coming off BC

monets_garden

Mum to Lilly
Reaction score
Is nausea a common symptom of coming of BC? I've had nausea for the last week, any time of day too...

Been off it now for my second cycle to start. Why now? Is it the estrogen fluctuations?

I feel awful :(

I had nausea, dizziness, bloated coming off, it's seemed to stop now I got my period now

My depo shot was near the end of its worth and I started to get sick and headaches I went back to get my last one ( which I regret now ) and I told the nurse the symptoms I was having and she said it was withdrawals and that when I am to come off it in 10 weeks time that I should go onto something else to stop it as I couldn't handle the headaches

Been using FF, and it was almost spot on for my first cycle off BC, by one day.

I'm just so frustrated with the symptoms. I did ov during last cycle, so that's promising. But I've had ov pain too... And I dtd during AF (TMI) but then AF stopped 2 days later.

I had another temp drop yesterday and today, but cm is only creamy... Blah

I hate hormones lol

When I came off the pill, I got mostly pregnancy type symptoms, once I bled. I feel more balanced now and have even started to loose weight

When I came off the pill, I got mostly pregnancy type symptoms, once I bled. I feel more balanced now and have even started to loose weight

This is my second cycle off the pill, and I still don't feel normal. The only good thing about last AF was that she only lasted 4 days :D

Thanks for all the input gals!

Btw, temp dropped from 96.8 for two days, to 96.6 today...? Temping same time. Even FF is confused lol Also, this is 3rd day of ov pain.

Grrrrrrrr!

When I went off the pill my boobs got really sore to the point where it hurt to wear a bra. Also my skin was terrible. I had acne really bad and finally this month I've noticed my skin getting back to normal. My AF also changed a lot. Its lighter and shorter now. I used to get really bad cramps and blood clots on the pill (sorry if TMI).

This is my first month off BCP and I have acne like a teenager again. Plus my stomach has been really tender and sore like so sore I almost cant BD becasue of the pressure. Bizarre.

When I went off the pill my boobs got really sore to the point where it hurt to wear a bra. Also my skin was terrible. I had acne really bad and finally this month I've noticed my skin getting back to normal. My AF also changed a lot. Its lighter and shorter now. I used to get really bad cramps and blood clots on the pill (sorry if TMI).

Not TMI at all. This second cycle my AF was heavier but shorter than on BC. So that was one good thing. My breasts and my mild cramping/pressure have had the must adverse effects since I stopped. Full, heavy, tender, bbs then fine
And back and forth like that, with no pattern. I'm also having a decrease in appetite.
Oh, and I have had creamy cm for days now, even after AF. Only one or 2 days of sticky, but never dry, like they say. Talk about TMI, I've had to start wearing day pads b/c of the cm production! (I know it's nothing wrong, it's not malodorous at all.) Just feels like AF, lol.
Thanks for sharing with me!

No more nausea! Yay :) just a decrease in appetite. Which has done wonders for my post baby body from #1... Lost 20 lbs in the last month!

The major plus side for me being off the pill is I feel more 'human' now more in control of my body and feelings

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->