Symptoms completely disappeared at 11 weeks!!

His Princess

Mummy to my miracle
Reaction score
Has anybody else experienced this?

I never had full on ms, aside from odd bouts of nausea. However, I did suffer from back pain, cramps, and headaches from around week 5-10+4 weeks. At 10+5, I felt the worst I'd ever felt. I had a backache, a splitting headache, and felt like I was going to throw up all day. However, since then, my symptoms petered off and have now completely disappeared, aside from the odd cramp- I'm now 11+1.

I know it's normal for symptoms to decrease around week 10 due to the placenta taking over but I can't help but be freaked out by how quickly they subsided. We saw a heartbeat at 7+4 so I know that everything was okay until that point but I'm worried that something has gone wrong recently. I had a mmc at 6+1 in April last year, so this has just added to the anxiety that I was already feeling.

Has anybody experienced anything similar and had a positive outcome? X

My morning sickness disappeared over night around 7 weeks and then came back again in waves every so often but no where near as bad. I'm now ten weeks and heard the heart beat on Doppler yesterday.
I know it's hard not to worry but chances are everything's fine and your placebta is just doing more work now xx

I'm swinging between telling myself everything is okay to convincing myself that the same thing has happened again.

My symptoms have come and gone, like you said, but I think it's just taken me by surprise this time as I felt awful for 2 weeks prior and now I barely feel pregnant at all.

I'm so tempted to buy a Doppler but when we first found out, I told my husband not to let me as I know I'll drive myself crazy if I have one at home x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->