symptoms disappeared!

mrssmitty317

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm 8 weeks and 3 days. Well my only symptom has been very sore breast. But for a week now my breast are not sore at all. This was the only link I had to being pregnant. I called my doctor's office and the nurse said this could be normal. I've been on the internet and been reading about symptoms should last thru your 1st trimester. My breast are not swollen and they don't hurt since 7 weeks so is this something to worry about or has this happened to other women.

You're lucky that's the only symptom you have. I have that plus nausea and vomiting!

The soreness in my breasts comes and goes. So does the nausea - I've seen good and bad days. I think as long as you're not bleeding or cramping badly, I think you should be okay.

All the symptoms i have had was being sick from week 6 but i have managed to get control of it now and havent been sick for over a week. I feel like i wanna be sick every morning but eat and drink so i feel better.
I have had no other symptoms :shrug:

symptoms come and go my midwife said. If you are worried try getting a scan a early pregnancy? that would put yr mind at ease. x

Symptoms definately come and go, next week you will probably have another symptom to deal with. Its different for everyone hun. I was anxious about this in first tri as well, but pregnancy doesnt mean you HAVE to suffer xx

I get light cramping from time to time, my (.)(.) are not sore anymore, just full.. relax you are fine, some people get away, i guess you should feel lucky bc there's women that are constantly sick and that's no fun.

My symptoms started dissapearing at 8 weeks! I got so scared.. but I just had an appointment this Monday and all was fine.. saw bubz and heard the heartbeat at 165

I had no soreness in my breasts at all yet. I was VERY tired the first 3 weeks or so, then that disappeared and nausea/vomiting took over shortly after. Sometimes I think it's just our bodies adjusting--then new symptoms pop up. I do worry too, though.

At 7w I stopped feeling icky at night and my boobs stopped hurting for a few days and it really freaked me out. After a few days my boobs started to hurt again but the ickiness has mostly stayed away (though sometimes I feel crap again too). Like someone else said, as long as you aren't cramping or spotting try not to worry about not having symptoms (I know, easier said than done).

Hey Girls Congratulations To You All To Start With.
Noticed Your Post And I Woke Up So Worried Today! My (.)(.) Weren't Hard Anymore And I Didn't Feel Sick. Im Roughly 11 Weeks? Soo Worried! Got Midwife Coming For The First Time This Morning! Anybody Else Had The (.)(.) Thing Sooo Paranoid Now!
Especially As I Had A Horrific Dream About It Last Night!
Please Help! Thank You

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back