Symptoms disappearing

Buffy71

Mummy to Harriet!
Reaction score
Hello all, I had some (very) light spotting last night (dark blood - looked brownish) and today (although I might be being paranoid) my boobs dont feel quite so sore. Had very light cramps too.
Anyone had similar. I'm really worried.
D
xx

i had the same thing happen... spotted ( well i wouldnt really call it spotting... had brown cervical mucus on paper when checking for it... had a missed miscarriage in september so i feel like im CONSTANTLY checking my cervical mucus..) woke up the next day and felt like my boobs didnt hurt.. called the dr.. she sent me in for an early scan and we saw the little bubs heart beating! she said most likly its just the bub gettin in deeper and breaking some blood vessels along the way... only reason to worry is if it is bright red blood.

:hugs:

It sounds as though it was old blood, so that is a good sign. And i really know how hard it is not to get freaked when symptoms disappear, i'm having a hell of a time with mine at the minute coming and going and going some more, so i do understand but everything i have read says that it is normal for them to come and go so please don't worry too much (easier said than done, i know!)

Big :hug:

Thanks Maka - I've just burst into tears in relief. Thats exactly how I would describe it. Well it can burrow in nice and deep and get comfy! I'm very sorry to hear you had a missed miscarriage last year. Have my first appt with the doc next Tuesday so will see if I can get her to send me for an early scan.

Congratulations on your little bean!! Thanks so much for answering my question.
xx

Thanks Rebaby - its so easy to get freaked out about every little thing. Thank you SO much for putting my mind at rest. (for five mins till I find something else to panic about).
Tried to convince myself I'd be really laid back and just enjoy my pregnancy but have so far just spent the whole time worrying about everything!
Thanks again, xxxx

i had the same thing happen... spotted ( well i wouldnt really call it spotting... had brown cervical mucus on paper when checking for it... had a missed miscarriage in september so i feel like im CONSTANTLY checking my cervical mucus..) woke up the next day and felt like my boobs didnt hurt.. called the dr.. she sent me in for an early scan and we saw the little bubs heart beating! she said most likly its just the bub gettin in deeper and breaking some blood vessels along the way... only reason to worry is if it is bright red blood.

Ooh thank you, this has helped me also. I feel like I'm back to normal and it was worrying me a lot. Even my bloatedness has gone away and I don't feel sick at all. Had what you described exactly earlier on today and was ready to run screaming down to the doctors, but maybe I'm ok... :/

I wish I could go to the doctors and just get them to tell me I'm ok and not to worry, but they'll just think I'm a crazy lady :hissy:

I think pregnancy turns us all into crazy ladies!
:muaha::happydance::hissy::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::grr::grr:

2 weeks ago I was a nice, sane person, studying away and working hard.

Now I'm a nervous wreck, can't study for shit and the less said about work the better :)

hahahaha i agree with you guys!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->