symptoms do they come and go?

juliespencer9

Reaction score
hi all.

Im worrying because I havent felt sicky for the past 3 days and also I woke up this morning and my boobs dont feel so tender and full like they have.

all this worry!!:blush:

do your symptoms come and go? or are they always with you?
I might just go and get a private scan this week to put my over working mind at ease.
julie xx:baby:

how many weeks are you? and yes MS can come and go, though I still have it most stop in first trimester. I havnt had sore boobs in a while either. best to get checked out if you are really worried.

im 8 weeks. i can see this pregnancy costing me a fortune in scans

Do you know get s scan around 6 weeks there? I only got my first one when I was 13 weeks but then thats NI for you. Just as well we dont have private scans here or I would be taking out loans to fund them also.

no we only get scan at 6 wks if theres problems, although i did get one, i think il just book one, thanks

Things like sickness came and went for me ... i didnt let it worry me tbh, i was more relieve things had eased up. Give it a few days and it'll be back with a vengeance lol

mine came and went. it was terrible from week 5 - 9 and since then i have good and bad days but the sickness isnt all day sickness anymore. But at 8 weeks it mayve getting better for you. you have had no bledding right? so enjoy a few days off and im sure it will come back!

My boobs are bigger but are no longer tender.. dont feel nausious as much either....

I think they come and go

My sickness comes and goes, usually if I have a good day I know I will pay for it the next day and be really sick. A friend of mine only had morning sickness for about 3 weeks, and she is due any day now also my sister-in-law only had a fortnight of feeling nauseous. It worried me too don't worry but I think your body just becomes adjusted to it. Also my boobs have days that they are sore then days that they are ok, and sometimes the fullness changes as well. I haven't really been eating a lot so mine aren't quite as full as they were because I have a lost a little weight being sick.

thanks girls for the replies they are a great help. il just see how it goes over the next few days. x

Ive not had any sickness...and the only sympton i'm really getting is a headache everyday! I do worry to ...spec cos what happened last time. I'm just hoping I'm one of the lucky one's who does get many symptons...i'd kill for a cup of tea tho!!! Its the one thing i've gone off :(

I have no cups instead of 6 lol .... really miss it in the morning!! used to wake me up for the day

Symptoms can definately come and go - it is something to do with the fluctuating hormone levels. In early pregnancy, your HCG levels double about every two days - so this can account for the increased breast tenderness and morning sickness on some days and not on others.i

When I was pregnant with Tristan, I was constantly checking my boobs to see how tender they were and worrying if I didn't feel sick. The doctors reassured me that you would have days like this. Also, when you are about 10 - 14 weeks pregnant, things like morning sickness should calm down as your HCG levels are not rising madly anymore.

If you are really worried, go for a private scan or get some HCG blood tests to see if they are rising, but I am sure things will be just fine.

xxx

im like that too, i have had headaches, felt sick but not sick, today was the first day i have been sick, boobs not really that sore just feel heavy, more discharge which is normal, but were all diffrent xxxx

Hi,

Yes mine came and went. I actually didnt have sore boobs until around 8 weeks, now they have eased off a bit.

As for ms... this was really bad weeks 5-8, week 9 not so bad and now (on week 11) really bad again.

As the others have said, symptoms just fluctuate because of the hormones and we are all different ;)

x

Im glad to hear im not the only one. When I dont feel anything I get worried and then the pulling and cramping start and its wow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->